WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

almarosa
06-14-2013, 06:49 AM
I just joined last week after meeting Annelisse Brown (our founder)... I'm really looking forward to our launch and getting my business started! Who's with me?

Brittney154
06-14-2013, 07:22 AM
I am a mialisia designer excited to be a founder and see where it goes, I think it will be a really amazing concept :)

almarosa
06-14-2013, 03:38 PM
I think we made a great choice in joining!! glad to see another designer too..

LindseyThrives
06-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Me me me !!! I'm here :-)

lwilen
06-14-2013, 07:27 PM
I love the opportunity to start right when the company is starting and seeing it grow from the very beginning. I can't wait to see more of the jewelry!

AnneP
06-14-2013, 07:37 PM
I was ready to take a break from DS for a bit, when I stumbled upon a post here about Mialisia that disappeared by the time I returned to the site later that day. But, for some reason the name had stuck in my head (believe it or not). So, I searched it out on Google. Then, I was blocked from WAHM for a couple of weeks by my computer, because it said their was malware on the site. So, I searched and found a local Designer I felt was a good fit for me, and signed up.

I am *all* about bling and versatility when it comes to jewelry, so the second I saw the concept video, I was hooked. I am crazy about it and wish I had been the one to think of it. So simple, yet so innovative.

I haven't been this excited about a product, since I joined DS just about 4 years ago!!! Can't wait to get out there doing parties and sharing the jewelry. :D

AnneP
06-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Oh, and I've never joined a company in pre-launch before, so this waiting around is making me crazy. Anyone else?

almarosa
06-14-2013, 08:04 PM
I joined after attending a meeting here in town I wanted to see the jewelry.for myself before signing up.. I was able to meet Annelisse Brown and play around with the pieces. Immediately I knew this was for me, what a great concept! Now I'm anxious about getting my kit and booking parties. :)

mialisiastyle
06-15-2013, 04:58 AM
Hello Everyone! So excited to get our Mialisia Folder going. I am Kristy Hunter the very 1st Mialisia designer. I have an AMAZING team growing nationwide that I am so proud of, and I am so excited to keep sharing this incredible opportunity with others!

Brittney154
06-15-2013, 08:39 AM
I had the pleasure of talking to Annalise brown yesterday she is so sweet I am now even more excited about this opportunity I'm in Wa state and hoping to connect with designers in my area todo events :) if you're close to my area and a designer or want info let me know. So excited for July to get my kit :)

AnneP
06-15-2013, 10:51 AM
I think we have enough reps here, so I messaged on of the moderators to see about getting our own folder. :)

LindseyThrives
06-17-2013, 01:07 PM
Yay ! Hopefully they will !

KNicholls
06-17-2013, 03:27 PM
I saw the videos and it does look like really cool stuff. Unfortunately I also understand that our company has a policy about not selling for another jewelry company, just as many of them do. I do understand that so will look forward to hearing more as things unfold for this company.

AnneP
06-17-2013, 05:06 PM
That's weird, Kathy, I had just been in touch with someone from SHD who said there was no conflict with doing both.

In any event, Ladies, it looks like we haven't met the criteria for our own folder yet. We need member + 30 posts over 15 days.

For anyone else who might be interested in learning more about Mialisia, there is a company conference call tonight:

3pm (Hawaii) / 6pm (Pacific) / 7pm (Mountain) / 8pm (Central) / 9pm (Eastern)
Dial: 1-712-432-3066; Code: 130800#

Feel free to message me if you have any questions.

amberrav
06-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm a Mialisia Designer too!! Excited to be apart of this new, amazing opportunity :)

AnneP
06-17-2013, 07:53 PM
Hi! Welcome to our little, but fast growing group :)

Keep posting everyone and we'll have our own folder soon.

Has anyone gotten their Demo Kit yet? I know they started shipping last Wednesday. I thought for sure it would be here today. They're killing me!!! :D

Brittney154
06-17-2013, 08:30 PM
I got my demo kit today now I just have to figure out how to use it lol

KNicholls
06-17-2013, 11:06 PM
Thanks Anne. There was a post on one of our boards that said someone had talked to the corporate office and that the attorney had said it shouldn't be done. I wasn't the one, just saw that posted. I said at the time I wondered what the will mean as I see lots of SHD folks signing up on this one. I think they' may be signing up without questioning it with corporate first. I understand many DS companies have policies that you can't sell for two of the "same" or "like" companies, in this case jewelry. I still think it's an awesome concept and will be fun to watch the company.

AnneP
06-18-2013, 06:04 AM
Hi Kathy!

I had actually contacted *her* about SHD after seeing on this board that she lives quite close to me. But, I haven't heard from her in a couple of days, so maybe she found out it can't be done.

I think it's a mistake for both companies. I would normally agree, but these products would be a perfect marriage, and I don't think the product lines (at least at this point) overlap at all. I do understand not wanting people working for more than one company once you reach management, and not wanting reps working for competing brands, but for the first time, I truly see the lockets as something separate and apart from the standard jewelry lines. To me, it's kind of like telling someone they can't sell watches, because they sell a jewelry line that doesn't carry watches. JMO, of course :)

Thanks Anne. There was a post on one of our boards that said someone had talked to the corporate office and that the attorney had said it shouldn't be done. I wasn't the one, just saw that posted. I said at the time I wondered what the will mean as I see lots of SHD folks signing up on this one. I think they' may be signing up without questioning it with corporate first. I understand many DS companies have policies that you can't sell for two of the "same" or "like" companies, in this case jewelry. I still think it's an awesome concept and will be fun to watch the company.

LindseyThrives
06-18-2013, 12:03 PM
I have not gotten my demo kit yet. I'm hoping that it arrives today ! I will be stalking the mail lady shortly lol I am so anxious to get my hands on it !

AnneP
06-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Stalking today, too. Although, our mail now comes as ridiculously late as 6pm, so I've still got awhile to wait. Fingers crossed :)

LindseyThrives
06-18-2013, 02:08 PM
I got nothing :-(

almarosa
06-18-2013, 03:19 PM
I haven't received my kit either! hopefully tomorrow.. I am so anxious to get it and show it off..

I am with South Hill Designs as well and agree with you Anne that the two would go great with each other, and I didn't see any issue with it which is why I signed up. One of the artists told me that Home Office doesn't want the girls to do both SHD and Mialisia. I am waiting to hear back from them though.. I just have to hear it for myself from them directly.. There are several of our artists who are signing up with Mialisia.. So we will see what happens!

LindseyThrives
06-18-2013, 03:42 PM
I know our team had over 30 cancellations when another company told their downlines that they could not sell Mialisia. Not sure what company it was, but sounds like they were worried and threw that rule out there at the last second.

almarosa
06-18-2013, 04:17 PM
wow 30, is quite a lot to back out like that.. That's a bummer.. It's a tough one for me because I love both concepts, so I just have to wait and see what my home office says about it, then make a decision.

AnneP
06-18-2013, 04:43 PM
Boo! No jewelry yet:(

For those who have received it, what do you think of the quality? Can you compare it to anything quality-wise? I've heard it's great, but through a person whose friend had gotten her jewelry, so not firsthand.

almarosa - Hopefully, you won't have to decide. That would be a tough one if I had already made the decision to do both.

mama.mialisia - I know our team lost a lot of people also. I think Mialisia is growing so fast that other companies are getting nervous and want to make sure they don't ultimately lose their reps to another jewelry company, so they're adding and/or enforcing no jewelry competitor rules that they either didn't have or hadn't previously enforced. I think that's how so many joined and then had to drop out, as they already had an, I'm assuming, going business with another company. (Oh, I just noticed your picture - we're on the same team :))

It's an interesting at the very least. But, overall, I hate when our DS companies start telling us what we can and can't do when we're not even managers yet. Just tell me I can't sell the 2 products together. Sooner or later, I'm going to be forced to choose.

almarosa
06-18-2013, 04:57 PM
Anne, I've yet to receive my kit but I was able to see the jewelry here in Denver when Annelisse was in town. It's beautiful! There are several pieces I am just dying to get for myself once things are up and going. It was so much fun to play with the jewelry and see the many different ways to wear it. and the quality is great!

It would be a tough decision indeed. Hopefully, one I don't have to make. (keeping my fingers crossed)

AnneP
06-19-2013, 05:45 AM
Thanks for the info, almarosa! I know that the creators big focuses are quality and price, so I figured as much, but I was just curious about the particular pieces they are sending out in the demo kit.

Fingers crossed for today. :)

acetraee
06-19-2013, 01:00 PM
I'm curious. What are the price points for the jewelry? I watched the video for your product and it seems like an awesome idea but I didn't see much more detail on the products but I may have overlooked it.

AnneP
06-19-2013, 02:19 PM
acetraee - Since, we are in pre-launch, there is very little material available, so you probably didn't miss anything. We are learning most of this directly from the owners, the creator, Annelise Brown and her husband, Sean.

My understanding is that 90% of the line will be between $20-50 and nothing will be over $100. The quality is supposed to be very good - as Annelise's priorities are style, quality and price. She sold the jewelry herself at craft fairs, vendor events, and finally at home parties after getting a lot of requests for them, and she only had about 3 returns in 2-3 years and sold over $1 million in product.

If you would like any additional info, feel free to message me.

almarosa
06-19-2013, 03:01 PM
I ran to the mailbox today, but no kit! I am so anxious

almarosa
06-19-2013, 03:26 PM
I just got a response from the South Hill Designs office about joining Mialisia.. wanted to share it in case you all ran into this situation with recruits. They said as of now that is not allowed. So it is a recent change.

AnneP
06-20-2013, 05:58 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. Good luck making your choice! :(

AnneP
06-21-2013, 05:01 AM
Still impatiently waiting for my demo kit :)

almarosa
06-21-2013, 07:06 AM
Thank you.. it's a tough decision...
I saw an update yesterday that more kits were being mailed this week, guess they didn't get them all out last week... I've never been the patient type lol so waiting is hard for me.

AnneP
06-22-2013, 04:54 AM
Still waiting for my kit. My understanding is the last ones shipped on Wednesday or Thursday, so we should all have them by the middle of next week at the latest.

Welcome to our little group, Miastyle! From what I'm hearing from those who have seen it in person, you won't have any regrets :) Annelise's priorities after design, are quality and price point. Love the no shipping on orders over $40!!!

Where are you located? I'm in S. Florida.

Erin Barnes
06-22-2013, 07:24 AM
I have tried checking it out a couple times as I have seen it posted. But I have yet to find a page that actually shows the product line. If you can't see the products, how do you know what you are signing up to sell?

KNicholls
06-22-2013, 08:29 AM
Erin there's a great video of the product and its versatility that I saw but I didn't save the link unfortunately. I'm sure one of these folks has it. It's pretty cool stuff.

mariposa12
06-22-2013, 10:57 AM
Iam waiting for my demo kit, to arrive, this is one in a lifetime opportunity and I love the concept, hope we can have our on board here.

LindseyThrives
06-22-2013, 11:11 AM
I have tried checking it out a couple times as I have seen it posted. But I have yet to find a page that actually shows the product line. If you can't see the products, how do you know what you are signing up to sell?

Erin, if your click on "My Blog" in my signature, the concept video and stuff is all on there.

LindseyThrives
06-22-2013, 11:12 AM
I'm still waiting patiently-ish for the mail to run today. Hoping the demo kit will be in !

Manukai
06-22-2013, 11:28 AM
I am also waiting for my kit. I am also waiting for the mail. One of my favorite things about Mialisia is the dynamic compression comp plan. I also am so excited because of the the time of year they are launching, by the time the holidays come we will have so much business we will be needing lots of consultants!
maargaretclowe.mialisia.com

almarosa
06-22-2013, 12:25 PM
I received my demo kit today!! I love it..

Welcome to our new Mialisia sisters, it's great to see you all on the forums. I totally agree come the holidays we will have lots of business coming our way. This concept is already creating a buzz and sooo many haven't even seen the jewelry first-hand. I was one of the lucky ones to be able to see it before joining. That is what sealed the deal for me. The pictures and videos online don't do the line any justice at all.

I had to turn down a show in December since I will be on maternity leave then. My baby is due at the end of November. The organizer was able to find another Mialisia sister to take my place and I am so happy that we will be there to represent!!

LindseyThrives
06-22-2013, 03:26 PM
Just giving you a heads up. You can't post links in your posts unless you are posting in the advertising section. You can only put links in your signatures and you can't get a signature until you have atleast 30 posts and have been a member for atleast 15 days. Just letting you know because the moderators will delete the posts without warning.

To anyone reading these boards, they may be wondering about the kits we are all waiting for.
We are waiting for our Demo Kits, (a pre-kit to our actual kit shipping out after launch date). These demo kits as of now are only going to be available to us pre-launchers. After the launch they will not be available is the current plan.
The Demo Kit includes 4 necklaces and business supplies for us to start demoing the concept, recruiting and setting up our "Fashion Events" (aka "parties").

I just wanted to clarify our kit anticipation for those unaware of Mialisia.

On our personal Mialisia websites, we have two videos and detailed FAQ's page. That page personally answered a lot of my questions.

If you want to know more answers and view the company videos, I included a link.Mialisia | Miastyle - CA (http://miastyle.mialisia.com)

I hope adding the link is ok to do, I am new to this forum.

LindseyThrives
06-22-2013, 03:28 PM
On another note ....

My Demo Kit is HERE !!!!!

Whoo Hooo ! It is awesome !

I will be posting pics on my blog later if anyone wants to see what is in it ! YAY !

Manukai
06-22-2013, 11:18 PM
No kit for me, boo hoo. I will be waiting as patiently as I can for it on Monday.

LindseyThrives
06-23-2013, 07:02 AM
YAY ! That is awesome ! I'm so excited to have all this jewelry in my hands. I have been playing around with the different options and being creative. My daughter who is 7 has come up with some new ways to wear her Mialisia ! So cute !

Brittney154
06-23-2013, 07:48 AM
I am so excited got my demo kit last week, and can't wait to get my big kit next month. Really hoping they will come up to Washington state and do a pre launch event

AnneP
06-23-2013, 09:46 AM
You're not alone, Manukai! Still waiting here in FL also. I'm guessing we can expect our kits on Monday. Can't wait!!!:D

LindseyThrives
06-23-2013, 11:12 AM
The pictures of the Demo kit are on my blog if anyone who has not received theirs yet is interested in seeing what comes in it. The link is in my signature. "My Blog"

I'm sure everyone will be getting them early next week ! Hoping it's Monday for ya'll !

almarosa
06-24-2013, 02:20 PM
how exciting.. 700 designers, I think it speaks volumes about Mialisia and the product being able to sign up soo many without even launching and without having jewelry for most designers to see firsthand. I can't wait till we launch and my big kit is here.

I have ladies waiting to make purchases and my mother in law said she's going to be my best customer lol I have a feeling she will be calling me weekly!

AnneP
06-26-2013, 04:40 PM
I agree. I got my demo kit on Monday and everyone who sees the jewelry is going nuts over it. It's so gorgeous in person, and then you factor in the versatility. Forget it!

If you've been thinking about joining, but waiting to hear more about the pieces, get on board. This is going to be one amazing ride!!!:D

AnneP
06-27-2013, 02:58 PM
If you're interested in learning more about Mialisia's pre-launch, without any commitment ;) dial into the conference call tonight. (Feel free to call or message me with any questions)

The Most Anticipated Home Party Launch in a Decade!

Join us on this special business opportunity call where we explain Mialisia's incredible new versaSTYLE jewelry concept and show you how fun and easy it is to earn income as a jewelry party consultant.

Thursday, June 27th / Dial: 1-712-432-3066 / Code: 130800#
3pm / Hawaii / 6pm PST / 7pm MST / 8pm CST / 9pm EST

mariposa12
06-27-2013, 05:36 PM
I love my demo kit, I can wait to the launch, I am so excited.
Mialisia | Vilma Grajales - FL (http://vilmag.mialisia.com/)

trihall
06-28-2013, 11:00 AM
Just signed up and waiting on my demo kit!! I can't wait to get started!

almarosa
06-28-2013, 05:58 PM
Just signed up and waiting on my demo kit!! I can't wait to get started!

welcome! you are going to love the jewelry, I fell in love instantly with it. The concept is so unique and the fact that Annelisse has a patent pending on it, it awesome! no competition out there :)

almarosa
06-30-2013, 07:46 PM
Do we have a Mialisia folder yet? It is going to get very busy soon, with the July Launch soon to arrive!

Still time to make history and become a Founding Designer! PM if you would like more info.

not yet... We haven't met the requirements and yes we are going to have plenty of interest in Mialisia here soon!! very soon and I can't wait!!

Miss_A
07-02-2013, 07:03 AM
I may be interested, but is the jewelry mainly silver, or do they have colorful jewelry like Lia Sophia? I want to sign with a company that has lots of variety color wise. Also, does anyone know if the company ships to APO addresses?

almarosa
07-02-2013, 09:48 AM
I may be interested, but is the jewelry mainly silver, or do they have colorful jewelry like Lia Sophia? I want to sign with a company that has lots of variety color wise. Also, does anyone know if the company ships to APO addresses?

There will be lots of variety in the jewelry offered. Silver, gold, and different colored stones. Yes we do ship to apo. We have an opportunity call tonight. I can give you the details if you're interested. I am also available to speak on the phone anytime.

Linda Hinkle
07-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Here's the info on how to go about requesting a folder

New Forum RequestsBefore asking for a new forum to be created, please ensure that there are at least 5 reps who are members here that are also interested in the forum.To ask for a forum, post in the Site-Related (http://www.wahm.com/forum/talk-admin-wahm-com-45/) forum requesting the forum and have five or more WAHM members who are sales reps reply to your thread. Active = Account 15 days old and over 30 posts.

Please PM info to the admin (starbirdy66) about the company for approval.

I would also like to mention the ONLY place you are aloud to advertising here on WAHM is in the Promote Your Business folder

If you are new on WAHM make sure you take time to read the rules of the forum so your posts don't get deleted

There are specific rules (http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-announcements-31/588889-promote-your-business-forum-rules-read-before-posting.html) to follow in each of the Promote Your Business forums, so be sure you follow them, or your post will be deleted by the moderator.

Ads include posts that invite others to visit your site, buy your products, join your program, include an affiliate link, include self-promotion, promote your team, promote your sponsor, say how great your sponsor/team is, or "I have that information on my site, here's the link", etc. This applies to all Rep forums as well, no advertising allowed. Please review information on what is allowed in Rep forums here (http://www.wahm.com/forum/wahm-com-announcements-31/589049-new-forum-requests-rules-read-before-requesting-forum.html).

Good luck in your new business!!! :D

AnneP
07-03-2013, 10:42 AM
Thanks, Linda! I hope I'm understanding the procedure correctly.

Ladies - I posted a request for a folder in the Site-Related section of the forum - see link in Linda's post above. Please go and reply to it. When we have enough replies we can message starbirdy66 and bring her attention to that thread, so she can go ahead and create a folder for us :)

Go, go, go! :p

AnneP
07-05-2013, 09:53 AM
Hi Ladies!

We need one more person with at least 30 posts on the forum to post to the request for a Mialisia folder. See the link in Linda's post above.

Thanks!

Brittney154
07-05-2013, 11:26 AM
I saw your message I feel like I should have 30 but I'll keep working on it :)

almarosa
07-05-2013, 02:43 PM
I saw your message I feel like I should have 30 but I'll keep working on it :)

You're almost there!!

Miss_A
07-05-2013, 07:45 PM
Are there any monthly sales minimums?

I wish I could see more of the jewelry before I decide to join because I'm afraid that I won't like what I see. I keep being invited to Premier jewelry parties and I have a hard time finding something that I really like. On the other hand, I love Lia Sophia and find lots of things I'd wear. I know it would be best to sign up now but I don't know what to do.

almarosa
07-05-2013, 07:58 PM
Are there any monthly sales minimums?

I wish I could see more of the jewelry before I decide to join because I'm afraid that I won't like what I see. I keep being invited to Premier jewelry parties and I have a hard time finding something that I really like. On the other hand, I love Lia Sophia and find lots of things I'd wear. I know it would be best to sign up now but I don't know what to do.

The monthly minimums apply to collecting the downline bonuses. Starting at $100 and goes up based on rank. You must sell $500 annually to remain active.

I understand about wanting to see the jewelry before signing up! I was fortunate to see it in person before I signed up. If you're on FB you can see pics of the jewelry on pretty much every Mialisia page as more and more consultants have had an opportunity to attend pre-launch events.

Whatever you decide I wish you luck, and remember to choose what you're passionate about. We would love to have you as a Mialisia gal, but only if It's gonna make you happy and successful.

Brittney154
07-05-2013, 11:05 PM
you can sign up for the 49 and buy the demo kit for the 39.95 so you can see the jewelry if you are un happy you can return and get your money back but I think you will love it. I sent you a private message feel free to message me back for more information :)

Brittney154
07-05-2013, 11:11 PM
I now have 30 posts so we should be able to get our folder :)

Laurie723
07-06-2013, 12:30 AM
SO EXCITED about the Mialisia opportunity and especially enrolling during pre-launch with so many perks! Long Island NY Ladies, if you are looking for support close to home, look no further! ;)

AnneP
07-08-2013, 06:53 AM
Great, Brittney!

Sent a message to starbirdy66, so hopefully we'll have our own folder soon! :)

Brittney154
07-11-2013, 10:19 AM
any news on if we are getting a folder anytime soon?

almarosa
07-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Looks like we need 1 more designer to reply to the folder request thread to get our folder!!

if you haven't already please go there and join us in the request.
http://www.wahm.com/forum/site-related-45/705078-request-mialisia-jewelry-folder.html

launch is just around the corner, I know our folder will be bursting at the seams with questions and lots of interest.

littlebit4
07-11-2013, 02:56 PM
Excited to be part of Mialisia. I have been in the industry for over 9 years. So nice to finally find a company: with vision and integrity:)

almarosa
07-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Excited to be part of Mialisia. I have been in the industry for over 9 years. So nice to finally find a company: with vision and integrity:)

Welcome to Mialisia!! This company is amazing, the product is amazing, and I think we are all going to be so successful. Mialisia is definitely full of vision!

almarosa
07-12-2013, 05:33 AM
I just ordered mine, can't wait to share with all my friends and family.

poncesand
07-13-2013, 01:33 PM
I am currently looking into this! I'm in Texas and trying to get a buddy of mine to join too! I found a Texas team to work with. Can anyone tell me what the quality of the jewelry is like?

Thanks,
Sandra

Brittney154
07-13-2013, 01:57 PM
poncesand I'm sending you an email :)

almarosa
07-13-2013, 01:57 PM
I am currently looking into this! I'm in Texas and trying to get a buddy of mine to join too! I found a Texas team to work with. Can anyone tell me what the quality of the jewelry is like?

Thanks,
Sandra

Hi Sandra, Mialisa Jewelry made of sterling silver and surgical steel, the quality is great!
Annelisse Brown the founder stands behind the product 100% and does offer a limited lifetime warranty.
Aside from the jewelry in our demo kit I was able to meet the founder of Mialisia and see the majority of the line that is coming out soon and I can honestly say that I will see myself having these pieces for many years to come. My 11 month old plays with the jewelry and even tugs at it when I wear necklaces and I've had no problems with it breaking off, unlike other necklaces that I own.

Hope that helps answer your question and we would be pleased to have you join Mialisia and spread the word in your area!!!

I'm not too familiar with any other home party jewelry companies as far as something to compare it to.

divmia4
07-15-2013, 01:38 PM
I am a designer too! I think Mialisia is going to blow the roof off of any jewelry company! :)

almarosa
07-15-2013, 06:57 PM
I am a designer too! I think Mialisia is going to blow the roof off of any jewelry company! :)

I agree with you! so glad to have you on the forum with us

almarosa
07-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Good morning!!
I'm glad we are growing and hope that we get our folder soon. Just a reminder to read the forum rules before posting here and anywhere else on the forum. I didn't read them and had some posts deleted to due it. So, in order to keep our post count up and improve our chances of getting that folder lets follow the rules.. Also, they are set there to keep this place running smoothly and in a positive direction which is a great thing.

Just a little friendly reminder.

terribky
07-17-2013, 07:46 PM
I am really excited about Mialisia....any other TN ladies here? I'm in Pigeon Forge. :)

almarosa
07-18-2013, 04:52 AM
I am really excited about Mialisia....any other TN ladies here? I'm in Pigeon Forge. :)

Welcome!!! There are only a handfull of us here, but we are growing in size!
When you get the chance can you join our request to get our own Mialisia folder under "site related" forum there is a thread going!

Thanks

AnneP
07-18-2013, 06:18 AM
Welcome Terri! I'll keep an eye out on my larger team for anyone from your area. Love Pigeon Forge! Stopped there on a roadtrip years ago just to take or picture in front of the Dollywood sign :)

As almarosa said, be sure to post to our request for a folder (see link earlier in this thread)

KNicholls
07-18-2013, 08:38 PM
Here's a tip for you guys as you try to get your own folder (I remember those days with South Hill Designs when we were doing it!). Definitely read all of the rules. Remember too that the "30 posts" things means 30 posts in different threads! So go get social on the boards. There are a lot of generic boards about life in general here so you can introduce yourself and such. That really does help not only in getting your posts but in getting to know others on the site! I look forward to Mialisia having a folder as I'm fascinated with the concept!

TeamTexasMialisia
07-21-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm a Mialisia Founding Designer in Houston, TX. I got to meet Annelise when she was here for the Opportunity Meeting and she is do down-to-earth and passionate about her company and her friends and family that are helping make her dream a reality. I love my demo kit jewelry and it is toddler-proof. My son loves to wrap the long necklace around his arm and make it into a bracelet, since he's seen me do it a million times in the last 2 weeks!

My husband and my best friend also joined my team. We see such potential for this company!

almarosa
07-23-2013, 09:50 AM
I'm so excited about launch day tomorrow :)
Feels like I've been waiting forever for it to arrive, I'm booking lots of vendor shows in the next couple of months, before my baby arrives in November. I hope you all are doing great and even better once we launch.

mariposa12
07-23-2013, 01:19 PM
Hi, to all of my fellow designers, I am a Mialisia Founding Designer in Melbourne,Florida, and very excited for our launch tomorrow, hi Almarosa , how is everything?

almarosa
07-23-2013, 02:22 PM
Hi! It's going great, I'm so ready for my kit to arrive. How's it going for you in Florida?

HomeBizHope
07-24-2013, 07:08 PM
Wow ladies, just reading about this I'm intrigued - not that I'm looking for anything new right now!! (But I did always want a business that I could do with my sister & mom - plus now my niece is old enough to have a business too...hmmmm). :D

I used to sell Avon but I mostly did it just to buy the jewelry at a discount!!! I'm curious about how your jewelry is different/able to be customized! Any links you could send me to? PM me and let me know, thanks!!!

Lori in NY
;)

almarosa
07-24-2013, 07:23 PM
I just PMed you HomeBizHope. it is a very exciting jewelry line, hope you like it as much as we do.

almarosa
07-25-2013, 06:23 AM
So happy to see our little group on here growing. How many of you mama's will be working Mialisia full time? How do you manage work at home with kiddos? I have 2 girls ages 10 and almost 1 yr... With another on the way in November! I'm gonna have to work on my time management skills.. any of you have some advice for me?

Brittney154
07-25-2013, 08:44 AM
I have 3 kids 12,3 and 7 weeks its hard I fit business in anywhere I can

acetraee
07-29-2013, 07:48 AM
What are the hostess benefits? Also how do you earn money? Is it upfront or reimbursed by the company? Do you process credit cards?

acetraee
07-29-2013, 07:49 AM
I thought of another question.....What are the requirements to be an active consultant?

almarosa
07-29-2013, 09:41 AM
HI. We do have some great hostess benefits. right now hostess get a $30 credit plus the additional rewards based on party totals. I have a pdf file of our benefits and will send it over to you.

we get paid a 35% commission twice a month on our sales and monthly on our bonuses you can do a check or have it loaded on to a pre paid card of sorts... You can also buy the product and sell it as "cash and carry" at parties and events. We do not process credit cards unless we are at events or parties and the company will process them on our website for no additional fees. There is a monthly website fee of $7.95 I believe.

to remain active your quota is $500 annually.

Look for a PM from me with more info. hope this helps!

-Alma

Laurie723
02-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Hey everyone!! I'm a Mialisia rep as well in the Long Island, NY area. Who is really exciting for a new catalog soon?!!??

stacyohio79
01-18-2017, 11:32 PM
Just doing some research on jewelry companies and i have to ask....what happened to this one? :/

KNicholls
02-16-2017, 12:00 PM
Mialisia became a part of Youngevity almost two years ago. They are still around, just branded under Youngevity. Same thing with South Hill Designs.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1