WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

momof4inmi
06-13-2013, 06:01 PM
I am thinking about really getting out there with It Works

I was wondering if anyone had trouble with gettng people interested in the wrap party's or getting a wrap. I ask because I notice a large presence at vendor shows of It Works distributors. Also wondering how people market their business and any advice that you have found to be successful.

Team IMGlobal
06-13-2013, 08:02 PM
First thing I would eliminate is "trying again".

Treat it like a business and not a hobby and you will be a rockstar.

Just a thought,

Manny

hnickless
06-14-2013, 10:42 AM
The key is to constantly meet new people. Get out of your comfort zone. Everything I do, I think about what I can do to further my business. Going to the zoo? Better bring blitz cards. I was offered a sub position. I took it so that I had access to more people (and could get out of the house). We were going on a road trip across the US and decided to take the van instead of the car because I have my decal on it. I wear It Works shirts 99% of the time. I didn't have supportive people in the beginning so I had to start off with a cold market until my warm market came around.

Set a goal and don't let people tell you that you can't. Don't focus on the Nos but push for those Yes'. What you put into your business is what you will get out of it. Even with my own family telling me I couldn't, I still pushed towards my goal and ranked Double in 4 months as well as got the $10,000 bonus. I hate to say it, but my motivation was to prove my husband and mom wrong. They are now both distributors ;)

Forgive me if there are any spelling errors. I'm using my phone and it is a pain lol.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1