WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LemongrassMommy
06-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Hi there,
I have looked at the website and can't find nutritional info. I have lost 40 lbs using it works products and am intrigued by this product line. However, I don't want to order if I don't like it. I love the it works products but they only have one type of bar and it doesn't sound like something I want for breakfast. yours do. :o I am willing to pay for just one or two each of the bars so my husband and I can try them, and maybe the tea. Do you all do this?

NCMommie
06-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi there,
I have looked at the website and can't find nutritional info. I have lost 40 lbs using it works products and am intrigued by this product line. However, I don't want to order if I don't like it. I love the it works products but they only have one type of bar and it doesn't sound like something I want for breakfast. yours do. :o I am willing to pay for just one or two each of the bars so my husband and I can try them, and maybe the tea. Do you all do this?

Hello PoshThirtyOne.. You can go to anyones site here and click on the product tab and the bars are in the list. The Nutritional Facts and Ingredients link are in the top right.
You can also order just two bars..its considered a Sampler Pack for 5.95. You can get two of each flavor or 1 of each...

Please let me know if you cant find it... Thanks so much for your interest. They really are delcious!

NCMommie
06-13-2013, 04:40 PM
Also meant to tell you there is not a sampler pack of tea but they do offer a money back guarantee on all the items if you are not satisfied with them :D

LemongrassMommy
06-13-2013, 05:05 PM
the guarantee was one of my next questions! So important when ordering food items!

NCMommie
06-13-2013, 05:10 PM
the guarantee was one of my next questions! So important when ordering food items!

You are so right! I love they offer that... so no risk if you arent satisfied.

coloradowahm
06-13-2013, 05:11 PM
The tea is fantastic, very mild and a natural sweetness to it! It's very relaxing, promotes great sleep and has adaptogenic effects! The price is great too, only $17.50 and there are 100 servings! I look forward to having mine every night. Heard it's great iced too!

Sue McBay
06-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Post31, I would like to add my experience to what Natalie and the rest have said. At first I was unsure if I liked the Food Bars because I am used to Candy bars :D but everyone in my family has had the same reaction. After a few bites, we find that we enjoy them every time we eat them. It's like what I heard on a conference call, it's almost like the body craves the great nourishment in them!

Even the kids like them and we all have our favorites. I am usually a Chocolate lover but I must say that I prefer the Goji. Go figure :)

Mainly I like the lbs. I've lost since I've added one to my daily diet. I just don't have the cravings and hunger I used to have. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1