WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Advisor Universe

elana242
06-12-2013, 08:15 AM
Does anyone know anything about this company? I am hired and on their site, but I have had no calls.

Light and Love

Elana

DougC
06-12-2013, 11:24 AM
I encourage all psychics to do some homework before they sign up to work at a site.

Firstly, see what their traffic picture is, Alexa - The Web Information Company (http://alexa.com)
Type in the web address for the site and see how they rank. advisor universe ranks at 3,708,682 and that is NOT good. For a site to have good traffic, their Alexa rank needs to be below 750,000. The higher the ranking number, the less traffic they get.

Look at the website. In this case it is very, very basic and is a CLick 4 Advisor. The menu on the top left, click on "Our Advisors". You get taken to a page of text and links. The page design is circa 1996 and turns people off instantly.

Am I surprised you have not gotten any calls? No and it's not because of you.

home
07-12-2013, 09:40 AM
Thanks, Doug!
This is very priceless information! I believe most psychics are unaware of the site you mention. It will certainly save a lot of valuable time and energy for psychic job hunters. Moreover, it has given me a better understanding as to why I have not been getting very many calls from the line where I now work. Thanks for sharing!!! :))

elana242
08-10-2013, 03:02 AM
Doug
Thank you, I will definitely do that from now on

Muse of the Spirit
08-20-2018, 06:39 AM
Does anyone know anything about this company? I am hired and on their site, but I have had no calls.

Light and Love

Elana

It looks like they've upped their design game some, but are still using Click4Advisor.

Sarah

gracesean
08-30-2018, 04:25 PM
try psychic metro. modest and straight forward.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1