WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Blast Off Kit Question

bech05
06-12-2013, 05:42 AM
I was curious about the $100.00 off of the blast off kit. How do you get that? I sold Tastefully Simple years ago and paid less then $100.00 for my kit when I joined. I had emailed a random consultant in my area but she hasn't written me back. Any help would be great. Thanks.

cloud9
06-12-2013, 07:38 AM
I may do this as I qualified and what happens is you get the full size kit that's usually purchased at $170 for only the balance of the $70 the $100 coupon goes towards the first hundred. The party must be a minimum of $200 in sales . And then you can also use your hostess credit towards the kit in order to reduce the balance of the $70, I read somwhere, to as low as $5!!! You still would have to puchase the website subscription and the vendor they use to process online puchase payments if you then do decide to become a consultant again. And now, they really have super friendly hostess links for your friends on facebook, etc to just click into your hostess link online and you get the credit towards your party! I hope this helps. :)

tjk34
06-12-2013, 03:12 PM
Hello,

As long as it has been over a year since you deactivated you may use the $100 off coupon towards your blast off kit. Any consultant can provide you with a $100 off code if he/she has one.

LynnAndreske
06-15-2013, 01:27 PM
Our kit has been updated since you were in most likely...
Great retail products, more samplers, and supplies.
We have also added a new format for hosts...prepping a simple meal layout for guests.
And many of us are doing stations, or buffets for todays busy hosts/guests.
And FB parties are happening too, quick easy interactive.
So many options to network with!

I hope you will find we are just what you are looking for.

Lynn

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1