WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Changing things up

CreateAstyle
06-11-2013, 09:11 PM
I have worn this one necklace a couple of times and get super enthusiastic compliments almost every time I wear it. I think if I had extras with me, I could have sold them on the spot. I think I'm going to start carrying inventory of popular pieces for impromtu (sp) parties. I think women are more likely to purchase on the spot than they are to order. Don't you think? For those of you who carry inventory, do you think it's worth it?

hnickless
06-11-2013, 10:29 PM
I plan on doing that as soon as my new jewelry DS launches. I do that now with It Works and I sell on the spot all the time. People are impatient in this day and age and want things right now lol.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1