WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

coloradowahm
06-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Ok, I have to share. I received some Goji bars last month and I really liked them. They are very wholesome tasting and after eating them for a few days noticed how my body stopped craving other foods that are not so wholesome! LOL! Before they took on more of the flavor of the fruits in it like cranberries, blueberries, goji berries, very good!

What I noticed with this new batch is that now I can taste more of the nut butters in there and it had a different flavor, very delicious too! I believe I heard the owners mention that the longer the ingredients have to settle it can take on different flavors. Very interesting!

vhawthorne
06-10-2013, 03:05 PM
They are very tasty for sure. Next order I will be getting the brownie bars along with my COOKIES! :D

coloradowahm
06-10-2013, 06:24 PM
The cocoa bars are very good too! Can really taste the fruits in it too and love the cocoa nibs! Also very wholesome and satisfying!

Oh ya, the cookies! It's getting very close!

Compared to those other diet cookie companies there have been out there with cookies that really are not that healthy ours is still less money and the ingredients are incredible! Can't wait to see how that potato extract works with the brain to release the satiety hormone, this is going to be an incredible product!

Sue McBay
06-10-2013, 07:25 PM
Wow I look forward to that!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1