WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New folder!

NCMommie
06-10-2013, 12:48 PM
Yea we have our own folder! Look forward to a place to swap ideas and ask questions.
How about introduce ourselves??

Natalie from NC here :)

coloradowahm
06-10-2013, 02:23 PM
Woo hoo! It's finally here!

I'll start! I'm Cindy and live in Colorado Springs. I have been in this wonderful industry for over 10 years.
My passion is to empower others to be successful! I love health and fitness and it's also very rewarding to help others learn the importance of good nutrition!

I love Regeneration USA as their mission and vision resonate with me. The owners have a personal investment here, a solid reason for starting this company and their values and beliefs I respect very much!
Being here from the beginning and knowing that they already have a 5 year track record is also very reassuring!

Can't wait to hear from others and work with everyone here!

vhawthorne
06-10-2013, 03:07 PM
I'm Vicki Hawthorne in Arkansas!

Sue McBay
06-10-2013, 04:35 PM
http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/hello10.gif

I'm Sue McBay from Indiana not too far from Chicago. (Right now it's GO BLACKHAWKS for the Stanley Cup) :D

Health and Nutrition are my keen interest! I was very ill several years ago and health and nutrition and alternative healing saved my life! I've studied it and not only follow it but have been lucky enough to know and learn from wonderful alternative doctors, chiropractors and energy based practitioners.

I'm excited and proud to offer the Regeneration products because they are organic and so much more! It is difficult to find organic and natural, food-based nutrients today, in just the right amounts. Regeneration has done it! And in a tasty food bar! The owners have a great mission and I have already seen that they really do care. Their story is fascinating!

I"m happy to have met Natalie and Cindy and all the great team here!

camaguay
06-10-2013, 06:04 PM
Hi All!!

I'm Janine from NJ!!! I grew up about 10 minutes from Alpine, Regeneration USA headquarters!!! I'm currently living in Arizona, about 30 minutes outside of Phoenix!

I'm very interested in health & wellness since I've lost most of my immediate family to cancer and other diseases. I believe the way to heal our bodies is through healthy eating and staying away from chemicals and artificial food. Regeneration has really been a Godsend to me as I was looking for a company that offers all they have and more!

Looking forward to getting to know all the affiliates and looking forward to helping others with their health and financial situation!

Sue McBay
06-10-2013, 09:23 PM
http://image.fg-a.com/wel_4Wa.jpg

It's so nice to meet everyone!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1