WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LemongrassMommy
05-31-2013, 08:03 PM
My top 3 that I use just about everyday in my cooking(I get nervous if I run out and have tried store bought and other company "equivalents" and cannot find anything as good)
Spinach and Herb dip
Dried Tomato and Garlic Pesto mix
Garlic Garlic

What are yours??:D

cloud9
06-01-2013, 11:43 AM
giddy up quacamole mix, fiesta party dip mix, HOPPIN' JALAPEÑO & BACON™ DIP MIX:p

pats-fan
06-01-2013, 11:51 AM
Garlic Garlic, Beer Bread and Onion Onion! :)

tjk34
06-02-2013, 09:26 AM
I really like the Choc pound cake with some creamy peanut butter stirred into the batter before baking! I also like the Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Jam

Cheryl
06-10-2013, 01:47 PM
#1 Wahoo! Chili Season ... yes, I stock up. It goes in my eggs, fajita's, homemade chili ... both white chicken and regular and I sprinkle it on my chicken and steak before grilling. #2 Garlic Garlic and #3 Vidalia Onion Dressing.

LynnAndreske
06-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Mine would be
Fiesta Seasoning... we shake it into everything..and I always take this with
2 Tbsp Fiesta mixed with 1 Tbsp Garlic Infused oil, shaken in a gallon Ziploc with a bag of pretzel twists. Let set 10 min, shake again. Serve or store. They get spicier the next day!

Next would be Nana's Cake, so many ways to have this and so many things you can add in...it is comfort food goodness. And everyone loves Nana =)

Last of the three would be Beer Bread....with a bazillion ways to enjoy it, no matter what time of day or what meal I need something for Beer Bread has me covered. Pizza crust, French toast, dessert bread with Dr Pepper and mini choc chips.... it's just an easy solution.

mctilleys
06-17-2013, 06:25 PM
Garlic Garlic, Onion Onion and Nana's Apple Cake!

Becky

Katie060982
07-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Beer Bread, Italian Garlic Bread Seasoning and Dried Tomato and Garlic Pesto mix!

starbirdy66
08-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Had to chime in...

Onion Onion - makes the best tuna salad/tuna pasta salad, plus more!

Merlot Sauce - I think this marinade could fix a bad cut of beef.

Seasoned Salt.

The products I miss the most and long for every time I see a special release ad on return products:

Meyers Lemon Infused Oil - incredible roast chicken (used green tea peppercorns with this); I think there was another infused oil I loved on grilled vegetables but can't remember what it was.

Shiitake Teriyaki Sauce - great with steamed dumplings (the current Honey Teriyaki is great on steamed dumplings as well)

And geez, why can't their soup mixes be year round? I love both the Wild Mushroom and Chicken Tortilla Soup mixes.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1