WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Monthly/Quarterly Minimums

AppleCore
05-30-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm a Founding Consultant with a new jewelry company in pre-launch. We have a quarterly sales minimum of $200. I would like to know how this compares to your jewelry company's minimum sales requirements?

Brittney154
05-30-2013, 09:17 PM
I am with south hill designs and we have no minimums, you only have to purchase so much if you have a team to get paid off them :)

Sarahliz
05-31-2013, 03:35 AM
Ditto what Brittney said. No min with SHD unless you want to earn off your downline. I really like the principal of that- I shouldn't earn off my downline if I am not modeling sales myself!

Amber1002
05-31-2013, 06:32 AM
I am with Paparazzi Accessories. Our business is all "cash and carry," meaning we purchase inventory up front and sell it to our customers-- no orders or catalogs. With that said, we do not have a minimum amount we have to order every month or quarter, unless we want to show up in the "consultant finder" and/or we have a team under us and we want to earn commissions off of them. In order to remain active, we have to purchase at least 100 pieces per YEAR. Hope that helps!

TracyB023
06-04-2013, 06:07 AM
No sales minimums with Stella & Dot unless you want to receive further discounts or lead a team. Receive 25% off year round with no minimum sales required. Receive 50% off new line launches when selling $250 the prior quarter (very easy to do).

liz.jewels
06-06-2013, 09:50 AM
No minimums with Silpada Designs unless you want to earn off your downline.

In that case, it's an amount equivalent to one average party per month at the lower levels and increases to an amount equivalent to about 2-4 parties per month at the higher levels.

Even those who host no parties or sell no jewelry can purchase a limited number of pieces when new jewelry comes out.

MialisiabyTammy
06-11-2013, 06:24 PM
We have a $500 yearly minimum. There are no monthly minimums unless you want to earn on your down line. Those are minimal. To earn on your level one, you only need to sell $100 worth a month. At the highest rank, you only need to sell $500, which is less than the average home party.

missyroth
06-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Tammy, is there a catalog to look at yet?

Miastyle
06-26-2013, 11:50 PM
Tammy, is there a catalog to look at yet?

Hello, I am not Tammy, but we have no catalog just yet. We are still in pre-launch. Some time in July we will be launching. Then we should have a catalog. We designers all have our replicated websites, that will have the jewelry available to view and buy right online, when we launch.
Hope that helps.

TeamTexasMialisia
07-21-2013, 03:33 PM
Missy - the catalogs are shipping out to Founding Designers right now! If you want pictures and general pricing, send me a message.

dianag121
08-27-2013, 05:40 AM
With Our Hearts Desire, they ask for $100 in sales or personal purchases every 6 months to stay active. Not a whole lot if you are looking at running a business. :)

indygirl
08-27-2013, 04:38 PM
We have no minimums until you start team building! :)

sparklingfuture
08-31-2013, 09:43 PM
No minimums unless team building. If no activity within 60 days, you will be contacted to see if you are interested in continuing with the business.

TiniOwl
09-05-2013, 04:58 AM
I'm with Origami Owl. To stay a designer you only need $199 wholesale in a rolling six month period. There are monthly wholesale requirements if you have a team and want to earn overrides.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1