WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

koledust
05-26-2013, 01:34 PM
So I am not sure how to get started with this and thought about asking for advice.

I just published my first DVD and I would like pay others to sell it for me. How would I go about doing this and the less money I have to put into it would be nice!

Also I am in nikken a wellness company which is a MLM. Any advice or tips on how I can promote that would be great also!

ftrammell
06-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I would like to know more about the DVD that you are promote.

lrz
06-10-2013, 03:10 AM
You may want to try setting up a blog and learning seo.

kpfingaz
06-15-2013, 10:38 PM
I just published my first DVD and I would like pay others to sell it for me. How would I go about doing this and the less money I have to put into it would be nice!

You can sign up to become a merchant with Clickbank.com. It only costs $49.99 to set up a merchant account there and they handle everything else. You'll need a website from which to sell the DVD.

The reason why you would want to go with Clickbank is that they have thousands and thousands of affiliates browsing their marketplace looking for stuff to sell. Most of the products are digital but they do also sell shippable media like your DVD.

http://www.clickbank.com <--- to get a merchant account

Kward515
06-18-2013, 08:36 AM
Are you signed up with ibotoolbox.com? It's a free site where you can promote your business and connect with others. I'm sure you could find someone on the site to help promote or sell your DVD.

believersbelieve
06-25-2013, 06:18 AM
Make a video or videos even to promote what your DVD is all about. People watch videos the most and an attractive video would surely market your DVD. Be sure to make it catchy and powerful

writepro
07-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Good advice so far. It would really help to know what your DVD is about to be more helpful. Either way, you should combine the above with press releases and articles as well as videos. And why not offer teleseminars too. The key is getting the word out.

Also, whatever niche this DVD is in, that's where you need to be active. Do blog commenting, forum marketing, and more.

Good luck!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1