WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Dear Silpada Gurus....

WooTini
05-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Does Silpada give you access to a list somewhere that shows the top selling pieces?

And how far in advance do you know if an item is going to get retired?

TIA

:)

WooTini
05-20-2013, 08:57 PM
89 views and no responses? :confused:

liz.jewels
05-21-2013, 07:03 PM
Hi Sally!

I'm guessing most of the views were from people other than Silpada reps who could answer your question.

As far as the top selling pieces, the 10 pieces in the sign-up kit are among the best ones, which is why they are in the kit. There are also some pre-selected add-ons collections that Silpada has put together that also feature some of the best sellers.

However, what really sells best, in my experience, are the pieces you love. Your enthusiasm is contagious amongst your customers and they will buy the things you are excited about!

Retired lists come out about 2 months before the retirement date. For instance, we find out in December what retires at the end of February. And, we will find out on Thursday what will be retiring at the end of July.

I hope that helps!

Liz

WooTini
05-21-2013, 09:54 PM
Thank you , Liz!!!