WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

OrganicLady
05-15-2013, 12:42 PM
I posted a link on the Paparazzi forum also...
Subsquently, can anyone give any feedback about Paparazzi ? Have you been successful and have you made $$$ easily with this line of jewelery ?
Any feedback is most welcome !
Thankyou

liz.jewels
05-15-2013, 01:32 PM
My niece does this business. She generally works it by leaving baskets at local businesses or giving baskets to hostesses to do "book" or "basket" parties (basically just show the products to her friends and they buy from her, putting together the equivalent of a catalog party).

She hasn't done a lot of vendor shows or traditional home parties, but has made some money doing it this way and seems to really enjoy the product!

I think it really depends on your target market, whether you love the product, and how you want to work your business. Since she isn't present for a lot of the sales, it's pretty low cost for her to work the business.

OrganicLady
05-15-2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks so much for the info !! Yes, this is exactly the type of businesss I was looking to run !! I am on the road a lot for my job and I truly just don't have the time to go to do house parties - I need something that I can do ON THE ROAD. So, this type of cash and carry biz is right up my alley !
Thankyou again for the info =- it is much appreciated :-)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1