WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

jammesscot
05-13-2013, 10:33 AM
Please Guide me that How do I get quality affiliates to promote my services ?

Kristy3
05-17-2013, 09:23 PM

I find the best way to get affiliates is to connect with people through social media or on forums like this :) Don't bombard people though!

Also I find blogging to be a really great way especially if people can find you on search engines.

MarjorieD
05-18-2013, 01:36 PM
The best way to get affiliates to promote products is to offer them a high commission. It also depends on the product you are promoting too.

lisadlastdegree
05-20-2013, 05:11 AM
You could register your products with Commission junction or Sharesale where any new affiliates must be approved by you first.

talfighel
05-20-2013, 09:32 AM
There are a few things that you can do.

1. You should have an affiliate sign up link on your home page of your sales page.

2. You should also have a link at the back office where the customer downloads his or hers product from you.

The more traffic you get to both places, the more people will sign up to your affiliate program.

Just make sure that you are consistent with your efforts.

MarjorieD
05-22-2013, 02:01 PM
You can also sign up with clickbank and list your products there and If you have a real good product and great commission plan then thousands of affiliates would be promoting your product. Its 50 to register as a vendor and its a one time fee

personalcontacts
05-22-2013, 02:59 PM
List your site on all the affiliate news networks and forums. Have people apply. People are always looking for new networks but you have to be a ethical company with good offers and a great affiliate management team.

amyjoy
05-23-2013, 06:25 PM
You could register your products with Commission junction or Sharesale where any new affiliates must be approved by you first.
This would be the best way in my opinion.

believersbelieve
05-24-2013, 10:57 AM
I think the best way for affiliates is through social media and having good network through it helps build business

zaneypop
05-24-2013, 12:23 PM

The start up cost for using Commission Junction is about $4,500.

preets
06-10-2013, 07:09 AM
There are some cool affiliate networks where you can list your products and offer good commission to affiliates ( 75%) . Some are free and some are paid.

Clickbank
JVzoo
paydotcom
commissionjunction
shareasale
digiresults

Thanks
Preeti

enjoy
06-10-2013, 09:43 AM
i am new affiliate member ,please give me ideas to promote my business

NaomiLB
06-10-2013, 05:49 PM
The easist is probably social media. Their advertising set up is very simple. There are pay per lead sites available as well, some are 10 cents for a quality lead.

dandjdavis
06-11-2013, 12:05 PM
I found a good website that shows all of sites need to promote for good sign-ups and a list of what to do daily to get good results. Check it out below!:D Good Luck!

Kelly1993
06-15-2013, 02:51 PM
Social sites are a great way to get interest.

msuggitt
06-24-2013, 01:31 PM

I really can't stress enough - that affiliate marketing is a numbers game ;) and you may have to sign up hundreds, even thousands of affiliates to find that one or two 'star' Internet Marketing gurus. That is kinda like the prize that we are all looking/hoping for when we advertise our links.

The numbers will really play out, and if you are advertising where IM gurus hang out and have a super duper product/service, you will attract a great affiliate(s) sooner or later. Remember the best IM'ers will be advertising products/services that offer Residual Income, top of the line advertising banners, ad copy, etc and a product that people are shopping for and are usually promoting products that are established or from an established source.

best wishes

kpfingaz
06-25-2013, 11:30 PM
The start up cost for using Commission Junction is about $4,500.

I never knew that. Learned something today.

BBKS
07-09-2013, 06:45 PM
You could use an affiliate program that have affiliate to promote you products for you.

dsmpublishing
07-12-2013, 04:07 AM
I launched my latest internet marketing course today and the first thing I went to was my affiliates list of 5000 active affiliates that are waiting to promote my latest product.

This for me is the quickest and best way to get affiliates. Create a great affiliate page and get people to sign up, have some great tools and then when you have something new to tell them - email them!!!

And then over time you can build up a great list and let them do the work for you!

crabby1s
07-13-2013, 12:48 AM
Social media sites and blogging are the best way I've come across so far.

Theadora
07-14-2013, 05:29 PM
Main thing is you should have knowledge about the niche in which you are going to work, if you are going to promote any affiliate product then you should have knowledge about that product so that you can write reviews, discuss about them in forums and blogs, this way it becomes easy in promotion.

rudolph007
08-11-2013, 07:03 AM
List your site on all the affiliate news networks and forums. Have people apply. People are always looking for new networks but you have to be a ethical company with good offers and a great affiliate management team.

I believe you must go to these sites and that is a must but being ethical out weighs anything else. In the long haul you feel better about you and everyone nows it. best wishes

carlamae
10-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Get them to fill out an application form first so you can pre-qualify. It's a great idea to keep full control in this arena so your product doesn't get over saturated and cheap looking.

fxmagnet sense
11-11-2013, 11:08 PM
a quality affiliates usually will like good designed pages and affiliate resource pages as well...
make sure you have the page designed well first before you call the affiliates.
THen, getting affiliates might mean calling other product owners too... send them email telling that you're having a new product and ask them to promote it for some commission.

lucanhquan90
11-12-2013, 01:55 AM
List your site on all the affiliate news networks and forums

SarahMi
11-12-2013, 08:19 PM
I don't know what is the product / service you promoting, based on it you need to launch your affiliate program on an established affiliate network.

Launching a program on affiliate network alone WILL NOT get you quality affiliates, there are many things to consider.

Your commission, Your sale tracks, your refund rate, are all stuff a new affiliate will consider, even if you program pays more for more sales, ... I would recommend looking further on how to launch a successful affiliate program before you launch it.

- Once you launch it, you need to make sure you have a link for it on your website and landing page to promote it

- Advertising, there are many forums and website made specifically for affiliate programs, you will be probably want to have a good advertising budget just to promote it.

- Once you get some affiliates, you want to work with them to help you increase your sale (because that would help you getting more and more affiliates not only increase your sales)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1