WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I have a couple of questions??

BrendaB
05-13-2013, 09:36 AM
I was cruising around the wahm website when I found this folder and I was wondering if I could ask a couple of questions about EPXBody?

1. How long has this company been around?
2. Are the products made in the USA?
3. Is there a website to see all of the products that EPXBody sells?
4. I read somewhere that people who are Reps for this company can purchase leads from EPXBody to have people placed under them. Is that correct and if so how much does that cost?
5. Lastly did I read it correctly ~ there is no sign up fee, kit to buy or monthly autoship required?

Brenda

Samie8183
05-13-2013, 10:17 AM
Hey Brenda!
I just sent you an email, let me know if you got it :)

To answer your questions:
EPX launched Feb 29th 2012, I joined a few months after launch in April of last year.
All products are made in the USA, Nutri-thin is actually manufactured in Utah.
Yes we do have a customer site... http://www.EPXProducts.com/Samie8183
Yes there is a program that you can buy leads from, however you will still have to work them as if there were any other lead. Corp is looking into other means of leads... the company there were using we did have some issues with.
There is no sign up fee or website fee, you just pick your product and all the tools are available to you at no cost. There is no required autoship per say, but you do have to maintain a monthly order or you become inactive. You can break even after just 4 reps under you, so you won't have to worry about an out of pocket expense for long.

I hope that answered some of your questions :) As I said I did send you an email as well so you can reply here or via email if you have any more questions.

Look forward to chatting more!

Samantha

coloradowahm
05-13-2013, 11:21 AM
Hi Brenda!

Good to see you!

BrendaB
05-13-2013, 09:18 PM
Samantha ~ Thanks for the reply and email :)

Hey there Cindy ~ I hope things are going great with you :)

Brenda

Coconut
05-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Its possible to break even with only 2 signups also if they purchase a large quantity of product. I recently got lucky without ever speaking to the person or their signup. :)

Samie8183
05-14-2013, 07:48 AM
Brenda you are very welcome!

That's a good point Coconut and a good fast start commission too :)

BrendaB
05-15-2013, 05:03 PM
what is the minimum monthly order amount you need to have?

Thanks,

Brenda

Samie8183
05-15-2013, 05:54 PM
With the tangible products it is $40, all but one of our products are $40. However we just launched a new product called One80. It's a virtual product and it seems to be getting a lot of buzz. It's a whole training suite on how to marketing on FB, how to build and cultivate your list and how to do splash pages, etc. Basically it's over 20 years worth of marketing experience and tips and tricks for social media and a whole bunch of other training. You will also get the taxbot app to help you track all your home-based business expenses for write-offs at the end of the year. I saw a whole presentation on this, it's awesome! The training isn't quite completed yet but the taxbot is up and running. It's just $20 a month and the comp plan is the same.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1