WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Jewelry Tote or Bag?

BurningBelief
05-12-2013, 03:43 PM
Hi Ladies,

I am going to be in the market for a tote or bag I can store and bring my jewelry to parties. Have any ideas where I might find one?

Thanks in Advance!

mommaduck
05-12-2013, 06:48 PM
I use this site Wholesale Jewelry Displays, Boxes, Bags, Tissue, Organza Bags - Fetpak (http://www.fetpak.com). They have a good selection.

liz.jewels
05-13-2013, 03:22 AM
Jen, check with a local 31 rep to see if she is interested in swapping bags for jewelry. I have a large utility tote to carry my jewelry trays and table display items, and an organizing utility tote for catalogs and clipboards. It works really well and I got them for one pair of earrings!

Commercially, I've used a place called Jewelry Supply Store for table display items and have hear good things about a place called Gems on Display.

Hope that helps!

BurningBelief
05-14-2013, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the ideas! :)

WooTini
05-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi Ladies,

I am going to be in the market for a tote or bag I can store and bring my jewelry to parties. Have any ideas where I might find one?

Thanks in Advance!

I'm a little late to the party....

But if you didn't purchase already, go do a quick look for "Blitz Bagz".

If you go to blitzbagz.com, you'll find some videos that show the bags.

While the company doesn't have any bags available at this moment (ask me - I know - I just bought one last week!) ...

If you go to firemountaingems.com and do a search for "blitz"... they have a few left over there.

Hope that helps....

:)