WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

tjk34
05-10-2013, 01:49 PM
We need some activity up in here, I'll start:

It was 2009 and my hubby and I had just purchased our first house together in Sept 2008. I was ready to have a housewarming party but I did not want people to feel like they needed to bring a gift. I decided to Google some home party plan companies so I could call it a "home party" instead of a "housewarming party" and that way folks could see my new home while they were here too.

I requested brochures from Cookie Lee and Tastefully Simple. Then I thought, "Wait a sec... a food home party? My guests get to eat too?!" It was like killing two birds with one stone. I contacted the local rep (a few houses down) and she failed to call me back so I went down to the next person. Ironically, I remember specifically passing up anyone with the name "Leader" or "Manager" as I did not want some busybody in my house trying to pressure anyone to join/buy etc.... ha ha. The next person happily returned my call and we were on for a Mar 2009 party. I told her I was thinking about doing this myself and she asked all my guests, "who will have a party with Tracy if she joins?" FIVE people raised their hands so I took the dive!! I also signed someone, from my party, 2 days after I joined.

The rest is history :-)

mdawn101
05-30-2013, 04:34 AM
I joined Tastefully Simple because I have been out of work for two years because of trouble with my feet. With Tastefully Simple I can make my own hours and I'm not pulling a 40 hour week standing on my feet. Plus with TS I get to be with my kids and share great food with great people. I love to cook and TS lets me share that passion with others! :)

LemongrassMommy
05-30-2013, 02:13 PM
I fell in love with the products - I use them everyday in my cooking. I like that TS is a consumable product and that they have seasonal varieties in addition to a standard line. Their commission and hostess benefits are one of the most generous I have seen, and I have seen a lot!
Their office is awesome and efficient every time you need something as well.
Great company!:D

cloud9
06-01-2013, 04:41 PM
and my online TS consultant is so loyal, I'll be rejoining under her again to sell TS, I love the product line and the company is sooo consultant friendly with its online back office and parties! I just did a catalog party via facebook and made hostess benefits!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1