WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What do you like most?

CreateAstyle
05-09-2013, 05:15 PM
What do you like most about selling jewelry? What do you like most about the company you represent?

liz.jewels
05-10-2013, 09:47 AM
What I like most about selling jewelry - I get to wear my product, and am a walking advertisement!

What I love about my company - The philosophy that drives so much of what we are and what we do is about best friends and sisterhood. This bleeds into doing the right thing for customers, hostesses, representatives, and each other. I love it!

socalmom2
05-10-2013, 10:01 AM
The best thing I love about my jewelry company is meeting so many fabulous women who love the jewelry. Having trunk shows are so much fun and I just fall in love with the jewelry all over again everytime I put up my display!

Angie
Stella & Dot

cabimom
05-10-2013, 11:45 AM
I love using it as an accessory to my clothing business. I came back to Stella and Dot because of the variety of products they offer and how they present the company in the fashion industry. There is something for everyone's taste and even other accessories such as scarves and bags! Their marketing is top notch. I love all jewelry and there are some really great companies in direct selling, but this product line is such a great match with my clothing line

I hope it is ok, to show you what I mean. :)

rkaudia
05-11-2013, 03:14 AM
I love when people are shocked by the price tag. We sell everything for $5, and people are amazed! I also love wearing our jewelry. I wasn't much into jewelry before I started Paparazzi, but now I wear it and feel really good about myself and get compliments!

juststacy
05-11-2013, 04:47 AM
I like the $5 price and that I will always have something new to show my repeat customers. What I like about my company is everything lol it's a great company. Anytime I call I get a real person and they are really committed to the success of their consultants.

Erin Barnes
05-13-2013, 07:45 AM
I love how easy it is to sell South Hill Designs. I also do 31 and I love that with SH, it's more about the customers at your event and their personal stories than the products. There is not a ton of stuff to tote around and Socials are less than 2 hours. So easy, so fun and it sells itself.

AmyHPJ
05-13-2013, 01:07 PM
I love selling all my jewelry for $15, which is at least half off! I finally found a company that actually saves my customers money...I don't have to feel guilty about charging them retail price. Half Price Jewelry Business has a huge variety of products in their catalog and I pay $7.50 for anything. It was free to join too, no kits or supplies to buy which was great.

CreateAstyle
05-13-2013, 07:01 PM
There are lots of great product lines out there, but I really think jewelry will always be hot! I did an event last Saturday and although almost 1/2 of the vendors were jewelry companies, we still did really well. I was surprised they allowed so many...Just goes to show women's tastes vary...and women love to accessorize! Fun fun! :)

Thanks for all your responses!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1