WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Solar Eclipse - Any Viewers?

msuggitt
05-09-2013, 11:08 AM
Today there is a powerful Solar Eclipse AND a super-potent New Moon. Solar Eclipses are extraordinary, and this one is even more so because it hasn't happened in Taurus for 19 years! The energy from today's events will open us to new experiences and the desire to explore the world around us.

Solar Eclipses hold a magical influence over our imaginations, creating endless possibilities. This particular eclipse holds opportunity for us all to let go of what's not working and create space for new beginnings
source; Tarot.com

I've always thought of solar eclipses as magical and they remind me of romance, maybe because of that old song, "total eclipse of the heart"...... http://www.workplacelikehome.com/forum/images/smilies/whistling.gif I'm gonna try to see it tonight, anyone else gonna try to catch it?

alexbinaac
07-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Did you watch that, i miss it !

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1