WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Growing!

Lynn B
05-07-2013, 05:30 PM
I was so excited to hear about our record week last week. I was happy to contribute to record breaking and I know my team did too! It is such a great feeling :) I feel that the changes since January have really helped us grow more easily and quickly. Having started a few years ago, and then returning after January, I can really see the difference. I feel sure it's only the beginning. Is everyone fired up??

AngelaSam
05-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Yes! I'm so fired up with all the new changes. The word is getting out about La Bella Baskets and all that we have to offer. I especially enjoyed hearing the company hired 2 social media experts and they will share their expertise to all consultants :)

Lynn B
05-13-2013, 10:52 PM
I agree, Angela, that is a sure sign of growth. Looking forward to what they have to teach us. It is fun getting re-fired up with the changes :) Many good things going!