WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

SimplyShellini
05-06-2013, 05:30 PM
So far these are the ones that I like.

I am not sure about any of them, I like dealing with silver, I also love the other items like bags and purses, etc.. I believe the items listed in the above mentioned are nickel and lead free.

Can anyone help me out?

I did look at Keele and Co, but honestly was not too impressed with the bags. (Sorry, no offense)

Oh yes, and then there is also Papparazzi.

Thank you!

I am new here, this is my 2nd post. Appreciate any info you have to offer.

Thanks again!

KNicholls
05-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Welcome to the forums! You might also want to take a look at South Hill Designs. I sent you a PM. If you're interested in more information, let me know! Good luck in finding the one that's a great fit for you!

liz.jewels
05-07-2013, 12:41 PM
I would love to provide you with information on Silpada Designs. Do you have specific questions you would like me to answer?

I can also send you a packet on our business plan, including our latest catalog, which would give you a chance to review it all and come back to me with questions. If you'd like this, I'll just need a PM with your address.

I joined because I loved the product, but am celebrating my 3-year anniversary and have stayed because the company is so amazing!

I love Silpada because the jewelry is high quality sterling silver, handcrafted, with a lifetime guarantee. We have no minimums to remain active, and our annual certification fee includes an e-commerce website, free jewelry or supplies, free credit card processing, and unlimited training and coaching - as much as you want. Our hostess program is fantastic, and my hostesses are always very surprised and happy with what they get to pick out for free.

Good luck with your decision, and let me know what specific questions you have!

juststacy
05-07-2013, 03:18 PM
I sent you a message about paparazzi. Let me know if you have any questions.

cabimom
05-07-2013, 08:20 PM
I pm'd you too!

TracyB023
05-08-2013, 12:12 PM
I sent you a private message about Stella & Dot. Email or PM with any additional questions. I'd be happy to answer them for you!

MialisiabyTammy
05-18-2013, 12:24 PM
I sent you a private message as well about a ground floor opportunity with Mialisia Jewelry and Home Parties. Our product is a revolutionary patent pending line of interchangeable jewelry.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1