WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Happy Wednesday!

BellaCandleMom
05-01-2013, 10:56 AM
Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday! It's actually 80 degrees here in the Chicago area today!! Love it, but of course, the bottom drops out tomorrow :(

May 1st! Looking forward to a wonderful month ahead with the business. Gaining new customers and new team members and have several looking at our awesome business :) I am so thrilled to be part of this exceptional company, the products are the BEST, and I just love all the wonderful and helpful distributors.

Have a great day everyone :)

Alison

MrsTeresa
05-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Happy Wednesday :) You are doing awesome Alison. I'm so happy you are having fun and enjoying your business. Congrats! I love the warm weather we are having here in SoCal, it's been kinda HOT here.. You take care and have a great day! Teresa