WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Layers by Scentsy

MyHouseSmellsGood
05-01-2013, 08:37 AM
I am amazed at how many people don't know about the Layers line by Scentsy!! Every time I wear my body lotion in Quiver, I get so many compliments and questions on what I'm wearing!

Oh and the dryer disks and washer whiffs...AMAZING!!!!!! I love doing laundry now! :D

christyvw2004
05-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Today I was trying on some new bras and the gal wanted to know what my perfume was....told her Scentsy ...she really liked it. Hopefully she buys some in the future.....I think it may have also been my sweatshirt washed in Vanilla Suede....but I know I smelt good.

LAscents
05-02-2013, 06:09 AM
It's a sleeping giant. Those who are promoting it are doing very well with it. I promote the heck out of it because I like to think it was named after me :D (L Ayers ... Layers... ya, it's my story and I'm sticking to it).

Actually my kiddo's friends all think that their mom owns the company. We never have claimed that, not in any seriousness, but whatever works, right? Body butter is my all time favorite product.

I was in DC recently and saw a teen/young gal panic coming out of the metro station, so she sat down on the escalator steps riding up to street level and clung to the railings for dear life. They're not the cleanest transports (the exact opposite actually). I'm not a germaphobe but it heebed me out that she was hanging onto those filthy escalator rail. When we got to the top, I stopped her with my Layers hand sanitizer. I was like, "Hold up, darlin', let me hook you up" and gave her a little Layers bath! She was ever grateful. I'm not normally THAT bold to attack people with product, but poor thing needed help and I just had the thing for her.

MyHouseSmellsGood
05-02-2013, 10:55 AM
It's a sleeping giant. Those who are promoting it are doing very well with it. I promote the heck out of it because I like to think it was named after me :D (L Ayers ... Layers... ya, it's my story and I'm sticking to it).

Actually my kiddo's friends all think that their mom owns the company. We never have claimed that, not in any seriousness, but whatever works, right? Body butter is my all time favorite product.

I was in DC recently and saw a teen/young gal panic coming out of the metro station, so she sat down on the escalator steps riding up to street level and clung to the railings for dear life. They're not the cleanest transports (the exact opposite actually). I'm not a germaphobe but it heebed me out that she was hanging onto those filthy escalator rail. When we got to the top, I stopped her with my Layers hand sanitizer. I was like, "Hold up, darlin', let me hook you up" and gave her a little Layers bath! She was ever grateful. I'm not normally THAT bold to attack people with product, but poor thing needed help and I just had the thing for her.

Hahaha! Well that's a great story and I would stick to it too!! Makes perfect Scents! :D

Aww poor girl, but I'm sure she was grateful for you, and the product you had on hand, the whole rest of the day! I know when I wear the body lotion, I can still smell myself when I wake up in the morning! :)

cbhuff79
05-11-2013, 05:10 PM
Never hear of layers before...just ordered a bunch of scentsy. I will try next time

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1