WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

suse
04-29-2013, 05:10 AM
Watkins just recently announced its new supplement line will be available May 15. "Solutions for healthy living. For every stage of your life". The line includes (for US):

- Daily Vitamin
For Immune Support:
- Vitamin C
- Rezist Plus (It's back!)
For Weight Management:
- Weight Control
- Energy
For Healthy Aging:
- Bone Health
- Eye Health
- Hearth Health / Omega-3 Fish Oil
- Joint Health

Which one(s) are you looking forward to adding to your healthy lifestyle?

bianca5454
04-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Can't wait! I'll be placing an order right on May 15th! The Rezist Plus is the best product out there and one of my favorites. This has helped me with my allergies better than any other product available, even prescription allergy medication. :)

teresaallen
05-02-2013, 01:15 PM
Mama Mia, I'm sure Bianca can answer the question better than I can. But I agree about the rezist plus product. It is a great product. It has probiotics and other ingredients that help to build up your immune system. My daughter had horrible allergies last year because of the high pollen count. None of the prescription or over the counter medications worked. I started her on the rezist plus. Within a week her allergies were better. It works better if you take it daily and not only when symptoms occur.

bianca5454
05-05-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi Stephanie,
Sorry for the delay! :o

I have environmental allergies. I used to take the Allegra D back in the day. It was 'eh' and I could no longer get a good night of sleep. I even asked the doctor if I could become immune to the medication. He said they don't have 'clinical verification' of it, but he believed we could. Which then of course, becomes less effective. At that point, I just stopped taking it, suffered the allergies/colds.......at least I could sleep.

When I joined Watkins, I looked into the Rezist Plus products. I knew that I had nothing to loose, so I started using it. I chose to take it during the school months - kids coming home with colds, etc. And, being that it was when my allergies were at their worse.

I figured I had nothing to lose and was worth a try. I am so glad I did. After joining Watkins, I also revamped my household by replacing everyday products I used with Watkins natural products; household cleaning products, laundry detergent, etc. All those store products agitated my allergies. So, as whole, it made a great difference in my health as well as my children (who have various allergies as well).

Last but not least, Watkins products DO come with a 100% money back guarantee. So, if you find it's not something that works well for you, just return it. Watkins is very accommodating when it comes to their customers satisfaction.

HTH ~ :)

I did notice a great change and it didn't keep me up at night. The colds I got were cut in half, and when/if I got colds, they lasted maybe 3 days vs. 2-3 weeks.

When Watkins revamped the supplement line and Rezist wasn't available anymore, I started getting those colds again (upper respiratory). Last (school) year alone, I got sick 4 times, all of which stayed with me at least 2 weeks or more.

Each of us respond to medications differently and I know, personally, that this is by far the best product for me. Not to mention that it is all natural.

Come May 15th, I know I will be ordering 12 bottles and looking forward to start getting Rezist built up in my system (won't be waiting till September this time).

bianca5454
05-05-2013, 07:41 AM
Whoops!

The above response did not display in order! LOL! :confused:

MamaMia2006
05-08-2013, 02:03 PM
Hi Stephanie,
Sorry for the delay! :o

I have environmental allergies. I used to take the Allegra D back in the day. It was 'eh' and I could no longer get a good night of sleep. I even asked the doctor if I could become immune to the medication. He said they don't have 'clinical verification' of it, but he believed we could. Which then of course, becomes less effective. At that point, I just stopped taking it, suffered the allergies/colds.......at least I could sleep.

When I joined Watkins, I looked into the Rezist Plus products. I knew that I had nothing to loose, so I started using it. I chose to take it during the school months - kids coming home with colds, etc. And, being that it was when my allergies were at their worse.

I figured I had nothing to lose and was worth a try. I am so glad I did. After joining Watkins, I also revamped my household by replacing everyday products I used with Watkins natural products; household cleaning products, laundry detergent, etc. All those store products agitated my allergies. So, as whole, it made a great difference in my health as well as my children (who have various allergies as well).

Last but not least, Watkins products DO come with a 100% money back guarantee. So, if you find it's not something that works well for you, just return it. Watkins is very accommodating when it comes to their customers satisfaction.

HTH ~ :)

I did notice a great change and it didn't keep me up at night. The colds I got were cut in half, and when/if I got colds, they lasted maybe 3 days vs. 2-3 weeks.

When Watkins revamped the supplement line and Rezist wasn't available anymore, I started getting those colds again (upper respiratory). Last (school) year alone, I got sick 4 times, all of which stayed with me at least 2 weeks or more.

Each of us respond to medications differently and I know, personally, that this is by far the best product for me. Not to mention that it is all natural.

Come May 15th, I know I will be ordering 12 bottles and looking forward to start getting Rezist built up in my system (won't be waiting till September this time).

Thank you for your reply! I will have to buy some as soon as I can!!

bianca5454
05-09-2013, 04:23 PM
I know you will love them! I have never heard a negative thing from anybody who has used them. Let me know if you need assistance ordering. Our new website still has some wrinkles to work out! LOL! :D

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1