WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question about Ebay

abbysmom
04-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Hello, I haven't sold Mia Bella since about 2007. I am seriously contemplating doing it again soon.

I do, however, have a question about selling them on Ebay. I recall it was a big NO-NO to try to sell on Ebay. But now I see them listed!

When and why did this change? I would imagine it would be harder since there is so much more competition.

Thank you

abbysmom

BarbB
04-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Hi:

It is not allowed. We can sell many different ways but not on Ebay or other auction sites. Most likely the products sold on Ebay are by past distributors getting rid of inventory.

Hope you decide to come back. Now is a great time with the new autoship and point options, not to mention the great new candles.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

BellaCandleMom
04-29-2013, 05:35 AM
Yes, hope you decide to come back too :) I also was in Mia Bella back in 06/07 and so glad to have come back! The products STILL are the best, the pay plan is awesome, and there are so many new and wonderful things happening with the company.

Best wishes,

Alison

cloud9
02-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Most direct sale companies' inventory is found on ebay. So, I'm not surprised. I came back to Mia Bella, and what was so astounding to me was that they still had my website addy
just assigned to me, I dunno know, I thought that was touching, lol. So far, I've loved all the new changes to Scent-Sations and have no regrets returning.

BellaCandleMom
02-05-2014, 02:48 PM
Most direct sale companies' inventory is found on ebay. So, I'm not surprised. I came back to Mia Bella, and what was so astounding to me was that they still had my website addy
just assigned to me, I dunno know, I thought that was touching, lol. So far, I've loved all the new changes to Scent-Sations and have no regrets returning.

so glad you decided to come back too Elsie :)

Alison

Selkie
02-06-2014, 06:08 AM
it's not legal tosell on Ebay.I was on there the other day and saw alot of MB candles. According to my recruiter there are candles on there and they can loose their biz if caught.