WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New consultant!! So excited! :)

MyHouseSmellsGood
04-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be a new Scentsy consultant!!! I signed up 10 days ago and have almost met my first goal of reaching $500 in sales during my first 15 days!I have been a loyal Scentsy customer for over 3 years now, and I'm very excited to now being sharing products I love with everyone I know! I was a regular of wahm.com many years ago, when I was a consultant for Arbonne, and I'm happy to be back and getting to know you all again! Have a blessed day!

Carla

ScentingChicago
04-28-2013, 02:39 PM
Congrats on your new business and welcome to Scentsy Family!!!

MyHouseSmellsGood
04-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Congrats on your new business and welcome to Scentsy Family!!!

Thanks so much!! Today I reached Shooting Star in my first 11 days and am halfway to Certified Consultant!! Scentsy was a PERFECT choice for me!! :)

MyHouseSmellsGood
05-01-2013, 08:04 AM
Wow that is amazing way to go! I just signed up myself. I can't wait to get into the full swing of things. Happy Scenting! :)

Amy Ramsey
http://amyramsey.scentsy.us

Amy! Congrats on joining Scentsy! It's so much FUN when you can share products you LOVE!! I get so excited when I open my box of scent testers! :D Best of luck in your new venture!

christyvw2004
05-01-2013, 11:02 PM
Sounds like you are both doing fantastic. Be sure to check out our new incentive for this summer...also the "mans" scent pak that became available today for your hosts.

MandyLee1980
06-06-2013, 06:53 PM
Welcome to the family!! :)

LindseyThrives
06-13-2013, 04:09 PM
Congrats and I wish you much success in your new business adventure !

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1