WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

7weeks
04-28-2013, 06:21 AM
Sign up is FREE until May 1st. WHERE ELSE can you make money without having to invest ANYTHING?? You will get amazing support and tools to grow your business at whatever pace you like. There is no deadline to become a coach and receive free regular leads. Sign up, get the information and support and go from there!! You are in total control!

Video and Enrollment form, get in NOW while it's free!!!! (http://www.coachjen.bodyfxprelaunch.com)
Get signed up and my team will guide you to success...you WILL NOT be alone!

Body FX has the most exciting program for anyone that is looking for a home based business that they can run at their own pace! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that should not be passed up!

Anyone that signs up to be a coach before May 4 gets DOUBLE LEADS for May and June!!!! Don't hesitate!!! Can't invest to be a coach now? No Problem!! GET IN FREE, and make the money to BECOME a coach!!!!!

This is a brand new program, so getting in now means getting in at the top...imagine looking back 10 years from now at this and wishing YOU had gotten in from the beginning (think about the beachbody program)

Body FX provides FREE leads to their coaches. FREE LEADS...FOR LIFE!!!! These will come from infomercials. Right now, the infomercial features Jennifer Nicole Lee (JNL Fusion). There is another one in the works (figure 8 fitness)..as the company produces infomercials, and magazine ads...they assign leads to their coaches!!

JNL Fusion has been out for almost a year, and guess what? There are already over 10,000 leads that the company has been "stockpiling" to give out to the coaches!

I am so excited about this, I belong to a wonderful team, and Body FX provides superior training, support, and the products are absolutely phenomenal. I can't say enough about this opportunity

And you know what...from now until May 1, you can sign up for FREE to be a rep..then you can be a part of an absolutely motivating team, take your time to decide if you want to be a coach...you are in full control of your future with this team!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1