WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Products This Week!

AprioriCandy
04-21-2013, 05:08 PM
Hi, Everyone!

Can't wait for the new product launch this week!!

I got a chance to try them a couple of weeks ago and WOW!! Is all I'm allowed to say!

I'll be sharing on the product launch Conference Call Wednesday evening - this product line will open additional markets to us, as they are a compliment to skin care. The email with Conference Call info just came this afternoon - check your inboxes"

Samples should be available soon, and a brochure will come with the products. New catalogs should be coming once all the new products are released.

I've alerted my Clients and my team is ready to introduce "ViViD" to everyone!
See you on the call!

XO Candace

cindi8d
04-23-2013, 02:20 PM
So great! I'm excited to hear you personal testimonial!

Cindi

AprioriCandy
04-25-2013, 05:34 AM
ViViD launched last night! Shampoo, Comditioner, Conditioning Oil formulated to nourish and
Protect the scalp and hair!!

Exciting news for us - these products are for everyone, old and young.
No more tangles for mom's to brush out of their little ones hair!

Our market is everyone!
What a nice compliment to our skin care lines.

Yay!

cindi8d
04-27-2013, 12:46 PM
Mine is on the way! I have been using WEN for months and I love it so I am looking forward to trying it and seeing how I like it.
Also, since I have 4 African American kiddos, I'm really interested to see how their hair responds to it! I am anticipating the treatment oil will be awesome!

Cindi

mandm'smommy
04-27-2013, 01:33 PM
Mine is on the way! I have been using WEN for months and I love it so I am looking forward to trying it and seeing how I like it.
Also, since I have 4 African American kiddos, I'm really interested to see how their hair responds to it! I am anticipating the treatment oil will be awesome!

Cindi

Cindi,

Please let me know how the haircare works for your children. My daughter is bi-racial and has the very dry kinky tight curls. We normally use Mixed Chicks, and it does work very well, but I am always looking for the perfect products for her hair. If there is a standout please let me know:)

Melissa

cindi8d
04-29-2013, 07:46 PM
I hear ya, Melissa. I will keep you updated!

Cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1