WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

ghumes
04-19-2013, 09:07 PM
Hi Everyone!

I take ILoveKickboxing.com classes at my local gym. These classes are AMAZING! So much fun, such a great workout, and an amazing stress reliever.

ILoveKickboxing.com is running a contest to see how many "Likes" we can get on our profile picture that has something to do with ILKB.com. Tonight, my trainer had the best idea when trying to think up a fun and different picture....he planked on top of the bags and I stood on his back. I was SO SCARED, but we pulled it off (quickly, as he was the one taking the brunt of it!).

If you could swing by and give our picture a "like", I'd really appreciate it!

https://www.facebook.com/gina.humes?viewas=100000686899395&privacy_source=timeline_gear_menu

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1