WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Get paid to refer

h_mae89
04-19-2013, 08:21 PM
What good websites are there that you can get paid to get someone to click on a link without having to complete offers and surveys? I don't necessarily mean through a blog but for example - If I emailed certain people and ask them to check out this link, I would get paid for it.

Thanks

danasurvey
04-19-2013, 11:36 PM
Do you mean something like Google AdSense or other types of ads, where someone clicks on them and you make a little bit for each click?

As for email, you need to be careful about sending nonsolicited email because of all the anti spam laws.

talfighel
05-04-2013, 10:05 AM
The only one I can think of is Google Adsense.

There are also the smaller version PPC companies that also do this. You just have to find out who they are and if they have this.

If you are going to do this then you need your own website.

lisadlastdegree
05-06-2013, 05:51 AM
There are a few things here. Yes in our blog you can apply at Infolinks for advertisements in your text. But if you are talking about email marketing you need to find products and apply to be an affiliate. Look at websites like commission junction to apply for affiliate products.

1. you need to find a niche
2. develop an email list within that niche
3. Identify products and send your affiliate links through email marketing.

JTGMarketing
05-18-2013, 12:50 PM
I think I might have heard of Adsense. Is that an affiliate program for Google?

Tanya2012
05-26-2013, 09:14 AM
Yes it is, its very good

Xelin
05-27-2013, 02:31 AM
Why don't you google for affiliate sites related to your niche?

I actually did that and I found one good site. They offer promotional tools such as banner and text displays, also links that can be used to promote through email.

preets
06-10-2013, 07:03 AM
What good websites are there that you can get paid to get someone to click on a link without having to complete offers and surveys? I don't necessarily mean through a blog but for example - If I emailed certain people and ask them to check out this link, I would get paid for it.

Thanks

I don't think this is possible as for google adsense or similar ad networks you need a website. You can post advertising links on your website only.

Cheers
Preeti

sandeep01
06-19-2013, 01:33 AM
If you are planning for email marketing the easiest and best is commission junction

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1