WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Where do you advertise?

MiaMurphy
04-17-2013, 09:46 AM
Just started up and needing some info and advice on places and sites I can advertise.
Thanks
Mia

KNicholls
04-17-2013, 10:07 AM
I believe it really depends on what your company allows. I do a lot on my Facebook business page, sometimes do ads here, and also a few work at home sites.

ginahinderliter
04-17-2013, 10:55 AM
I advertise on my local facebook groups, my facebook page and around my town. I do vendor events where I hand out fliers and/or business cards

nv93446
04-17-2013, 01:09 PM
I don't do any paid advertisements, just through my blogs and social medial efforts and I sponsored the largest team in a few months :). If you're new to blogging it does take some time.

Janette

Amber1002
05-22-2013, 06:05 AM
I agree that you should check with your company's policies & procedures to ensure they don't prohibit advertising on certain sites. For me, I have found that utilizing my business Facebook page and posting on local Facebook pages works best for me.

MialisiabyTammy
05-26-2013, 10:48 AM
Our company allows us to do Facebook ads (we just need to run the ad by them), but I don't know how to write an effective on that will get women to click. They don't allow you many words.

mama_mialisia
05-27-2013, 06:29 PM
I advertise anywhere and everywhere I can. I have a LinkedIn account, Twitter, Facebook, message boards etc.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1