WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : would love more info..

Jill Moorehead
04-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Hello-

I would love more info about the biz, as I am interested in the Essential Oils products but
I was wondering if someone could tell me the difference with your oils compared to
Others like Young Living Oils? My brother-in law and girl friend are YL
Distributors but they seem kinda expensive.. TY Jill

jandamom
08-20-2014, 08:32 AM
I can just share why I chose goDesana, a Green Organics company. I started studying for my Level 1 certification in aromatherapy and was using only organic and wild-harvested oils.

So when I decided I wanted to start my own aromatherapy business, looked specifically at companies with essential oils that were USDA certified organic, independently tested and wild-harvested with each oil's source clearly stated. That was very important to me.

~ Leola

DebraFerrie
08-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Is goDesana the new name of Green Organics or just a line of the company?

jandamom
08-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Debra:

The company name is now:

goDesana, a Green Organics International
Company

The company re-branded itself after Alexandra Brighton brought her essential oil line to Green Organics.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1