WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LynnAndreske
04-15-2013, 03:47 AM
What did you think? Were you surprised by the loyalty to any of the items...or sad cos
something you hoped for did not make it?
I was impressed with the returning favorites and loved that there is a free gift included with
this set. And was happy to see a couple of videos about the products and ideas to use them.

I thought opening up the reveal on FB via a live event was unique.
In case you missed the event...here is the list of items in the collection.

•Berry Buckle Cake Mix
•Garlic Pepper Seasoning
•Hoppin' Jalapeño & Bacon™ Dip Mix
•Mocha Chip Frappé™ Drink Mix
•Sweet Pineapple Chipotle Salsa
•FREE Gift with Purchase: Strawberry Colada Parfait Mix

apples4
04-16-2013, 07:47 PM
•Sweet Pineapple Chipotle Salsa - that sounds awesome - on my way to check this one out, as well as the others.

What section is it in? I'm not seeing it.

LemongrassMommy
04-16-2013, 09:00 PM
they didn't bring back the one I was hoping for - The Garden Dip mix, but the garlic pepper sounds good!

LynnAndreske
04-17-2013, 05:00 AM
Apples4

They won't be online until May 1.

That Sweet Pineapple Chipotle Salsa is going to be wonderful on salmon or chicken on the grill don't you think? yum!

Poshthirtyone... I know I was hoping for that Garden Veggie Dip Mix to return. It was a personal fav of mine too. BUT that said... OMGosh the new Dill Pickle dip out this Spring/Summer is soooooo good.
I've had it on burgers, mixed in tuna salad, and of course enjoyed it simply as a dip =)
It's actually the top seller right now.

LemongrassMommy
04-17-2013, 08:13 AM
I ordered samples of a lot of the new items and can't wait to taste them!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1