WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Extreme dryness/tough skin

cindi8d
04-13-2013, 09:51 AM
I recently went to visit my dad and was shocked at the state of his skin. He has never used any skin care products on his face but I have never seen it look like this. It was so rough/dry/almost calloused in the middle of his forehead and on the section of skin between his eyes and cheekbones. I asked him what was going on with his skin and he said it seemed like it literally happened overnight and he can't seem to get rid of it. He started using (a cheap) nightcream hoping it would at least help the dryness but to no avail....although, no surprise there.

Have you ever personally seen something like this? I have recommended he start using the Enzyme Activated Microscrub as well as the Day Cream and the 3Deep Repair Cream to get started sloughing off those dead skin cells and replenishing the lost moisture in his skin. What would you recommend? He won't be hopping on board with a 6-step system any time soon so the simpler, the better! :D

Thanks for your help!

Cindi

AprioriCandy
04-14-2013, 07:40 AM
Hi, Cindi,

It could be food allergy, or something else going on internally.
Ask about changes in his diet, and look at the side effects of any
Medications he may be on for starters.

Hugs,
Candy

cindi8d
04-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Good point, Candy. I will ask him about that.

Thanks!
Cindi

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1