WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Critique section?

SassySusan
04-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to have a thread or whatnot for critiques? I am a big fan of growing through critique. Post a photo and we comment on it. Nice crits. Not sugar coating, but in a way that will help the photographer. It seems like a LOT of people out there believe that if they have a DSLR then they can be a photographer. But there's so much more to it!! Let us help you!

lorah
04-12-2013, 11:38 PM
I think it's a nice idea. I will post to admin and see how or if we are able to do it.

queenjody
04-15-2013, 04:15 PM
LOVE this idea!
And how many times have you heard "oh, you have an expensive camera...you must be a great photographer" (can you see me rolling my eyes?) Ugh. It's all about what's behind the camera!

lorah
04-15-2013, 11:45 PM
We now have a sticky for critiques. If you have a photo you would like help with, just post it and we will see what we can do.

SassySusan
04-16-2013, 01:42 PM
Cool!!! Thanks!

Jeupi
06-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Great idea! It would be nice to be able to show off some photos for some constructive criticism. I know I'd love to improve on my skills and would be happy to learn from others experiences and opinions.

lorah
06-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Great idea! It would be nice to be able to show off some photos for some constructive criticism. I know I'd love to improve on my skills and would be happy to learn from others experiences and opinions.

There is a critique section stickied at the top of this forum. Post away!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1