WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Burner question

Mrs. Green Jeans
04-11-2013, 07:19 AM
Hello Scentsy reps, I have the most beautiful Scentsy burners and am wondering if they are safe to use with a little water and a few drops of essential oils? Thanks for the information. :)

Amber Rose
04-11-2013, 07:37 AM
Good morning :)

Not only can using something other than Scentsy wax void the warmer's lifetime warranty, but may also cause damage to either you or the warmer itself.

I would advise not using water and oils in your warmer :)

LAscents
04-14-2013, 02:26 PM
I have customers who use EO in their warmers. I'm not so sure I would want to put water anywhere near an electrical appliance though.

SassyCassie
04-15-2013, 11:46 PM
my co-worker admitted to me the other day that when her wax is completely out of scent she uses her essential oils she has kicking around in the now unscented wax!

I told her about the warranty issue just so she couldn't say I didn't tell her, but honestly it isn't up to me what someone uses in their warmer if it isn't going to do them any harm.

I would not feel safe putting water near it though like LASCENTS said.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1