WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

experience
04-10-2013, 02:08 AM
I frequently see posts on various forums in which resellers complain about the very low or even non-existent profit margins available when buying from dropship wholesalers. They also say that they find the same wholesalers selling direct on eBay in competition with them.

So, the answer to my question is: The dropship wholesalers. They are the ones who make the money.

Drop shipping may seem the easy way to start out with a small amount of capital, but that is only because people fear the complexities of importing direct from manufacturers and they have been fooled into believing that you cannot buy small quantities direct.

I have 22 years experience as an importer and believe me it is laughably easy. You do not even need to learn all the rules and regulations. There are traps for the unwary, but with proper guidance I know many who have started up with no experience and learned the safe way to locate genuine manufacturers who will supply small quantities at prices way below what you would pay through drop shippers or wholesalers.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1