WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Passion for my Program

Kristy3
04-07-2013, 08:12 PM
So I am super excited and passionate about the program I am with!

So I know we can't post earnings but I thought maybe if there is something that you really love about your affiliate company that we could use this thread to just discuss the Pro's of them!

Please no negativity about others companies! I just want this to be a really positive post about how anyone has become successful with ANY company!

This is just to give others hope that they can make money anyway that works for them online!

Let's post which company and one pro/story as to what makes it great! Do not post your earnings or just that it makes you money.

I'll start! :)

I am with Level One Network.

The biggest success for me is that I am actually learning something! Knowledge is power.

danasurvey
04-07-2013, 11:46 PM
I have money coming in from multiple sources. I tried a lot of different things at first, but finally found the niche of free money making sites. That was almost 7 years ago and I've been doing it ever since. :)

The pros I love are the flexibility and extra time with family.

7weeks
04-12-2013, 04:57 AM
Congrats!!!

Kristy3
04-12-2013, 06:24 PM
I have money coming in from multiple sources. I tried a lot of different things at first, but finally found the niche of free money making sites. That was almost 7 years ago and I've been doing it ever since. :)

The pros I love are the flexibility and extra time with family.

Thanks so much for sharing! That is awesome to hear and a great Pro to have!

danasurvey
04-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Thanks so much for sharing! That is awesome to hear and a great Pro to have!

You're welcome and it sounds like you've got a really great thing going too. :)

strokerchase
04-13-2013, 05:33 AM
Passion is big. You need to be able to write about this subject over time. What exactly are you selling?

Kristy3
04-14-2013, 05:16 PM
Passion is big. You need to be able to write about this subject over time. What exactly are you selling?

Ill PM you.
I want this to be a thread about what everyone is passionate about in their company.
Thanks for your interest,
What is one PRO with the company you are with?

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1