WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Training Calls

AprioriCandy
04-06-2013, 08:21 PM
Hi, ladies,

I know everyone has such busy lives today, and with Consultant in all times zones......
What are the best ways you like to stay connected to your team leaders and overall group?

Regular Conference Calls?

Emails?

Text?

Facebook Group?

____________________?

Thanks!
Candace

AprioriKerry
04-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Hi Candy,

All methods work at different times depending on the message and action required. Phone calls and your recorded training has been the most helpful. Texting or email when we are trying to get a point across or get information.

I am reviewing my training materials and am talking to three people to arrange a cocktail hour to discuss skin care and Apriori Beauty with their group of friends. I am also calling a list of people I know and telling them about my Apriori Beauty business.

Thanks for all you do.

Kerry Talley

cindi8d
04-12-2013, 11:57 AM
For me, I keep in touch mainly via text and email. I have had a consultant or 2 that have preferred the phone but they have been a minority for my crew. I also have a private, password-protected site where the team can stay connected with each other, ask questions, etc.
I used to have conference calls weekly but found it to be too much. Now, I just have them when needed.

What do you do, Candy?

Cindi

AprioriCandy
04-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Thanks for your input Kerry and Cindi!

Always calls, text and emails - One big email right after the Managers and Directors Call updating my whole Downline on what is coming in the month ahead. Individual calls usually on my way to or home from work, weekends, and a few inbetween, and I can always be reached for communication by text.

I've been doing weekly calls, recording them and posting in our team Facebook Secret Group, because my team is all over the country, not everyone can make it at the same time.

Those who are serious about their business keep in touch, listen to the calls and post in our Facebook group regularly.

Because our earning cycles are Saturdays through Fridays, I plan my goals and daily focus for the week ahead on Fridays - I want my Debit Card Loaded EVERY Friday!

Hugs,
Candace

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1