WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New with question?

Jill Moorehead
04-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Hi

I was wondering do we an App available for our own site for customers and an our own Back Office App. as well?

Thanks

Jill:)

*In*2*Win*
04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Dont know as I rarely use my phone for anything but text and calls.
I know there is an Avon Ap on the website for download , just not sure what it does.

Bonnie
:rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

SAHMof2
04-04-2013, 07:30 PM
There is not an App for customers but the Avon App that is out allows you to see the deal of the day, put in customers orders (you will need to send the order to youravon.com and it may take a while before it shows up), Add customers to your address book on youravon.com back office, and for leadership reps you can put in prospects to be added to your lead management.

I have my own way of doing things so I don't use the app. However if they ever allow us to take customer's credit card payments from the app I may reconsider.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1