WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Convention 2013

mommysells
04-02-2013, 12:47 PM
:) Who is going to Convention in Indianapolis in July?
I am going and can NOT wait!
Las Vegas last year was incredible!:p
And next year is St Louis!! Yea!:D

Jennifer Hicks-Enemark

Jolly
04-02-2013, 03:52 PM
my DD is a consultant...Wonder is she is going..what is the cost?

ScentingChicago
04-02-2013, 04:29 PM
Me!! Im going! I just joined last July so this is my first convention! I am excited!!

mommysells
04-02-2013, 04:48 PM
The cost is $250. I know that is seems like a lot of $$$, but it covers a lot! Last yr we got training all day Thurs and most Fri, wed was general session, Fri night was Awards celebration. We get to see all the new products for Fall AND Holiday, and we get giveaways. Usually anything new to the line, as well as all the new testers in both mini and FULL size. It is absolutely worth it!
Last year was my first year. I really debated going. i didnt have the money. I decided to go kind if last minute. I am SO glad I did! was blown away! It was so motivating! I got to sit and eat lunch with 3 Directors. One of them an award winning SuperStar Director! She was so incredibly sweet and spend time just talking to us! I have doubled my business! Not to mention that I had fun! It was totally worth it!!
I tell everyone to go!

Check out all the details at: scentsyfamilyreunion.com

Jennifer Hicks-Enemark

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1