WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : AtHome Support

lorah
04-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Well, I am not sure if I am going to stay with AtHome or not. I still can't log in to the Secure Home Tools part of the website and getting help from home office is going no where. I've gotten two emails telling me that they are able to log in but that isn't fixing my problem. So far, I am not impressed so we will see what happens

I left. And the sad thing is they never asked me why, if there was something they could do, nothing. Just that they would honor my request. Wishing you all the best of luck with your businesses!

lisabathome
04-02-2013, 02:10 PM
Lorah, I am so very sorry to hear this - I know that I am not your mentor but, we are a family here and I would be happy to help in anyway that I can.

SavvyMom
04-02-2013, 06:27 PM
Lora the login info they sent in the reply to me (that I forwarded to you) works for me when I try to log into your Secure Home Tools area - I just sent you an email.

I am happy to continue to help you get this straightened out! I hate to see you go. I'm sorry you've had trouble with it. :(

lorah
04-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Thanks to both of you for the offer, however, I am just going to let it go for now. The answers I got from "support" left a bad taste in my mouth. Just for clarification, I can get into my back office. The myathomeamerica.com website. It is when I click on the link to the Secure Home Tools that nothing happens. Thanks again.

SavvyMom
04-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Lora, your login information works for me when I try to login to both parts (to login to your myathomeamerica.com and then when I enter it again to log into your Secure Home Tools area). I think this is what support was trying to say when they said the login information was working for them. I apologize that neither I nor support were able to help you figure out why you can't login on your computer.

Best of luck with your other things! :)

lorah
04-03-2013, 12:00 PM
No worries Monica. I felt like the responses I got from support were "canned" All they said was it works for us use this info. Well, DUH, I TOLD them I tried that 3 times and I got the same response every time. When I finally told them to delete my account, they didn't even question it. Didn't ask if there was something more they could do. It again, seemed like a "canned" response. It's ok though. I just don't want to deal with it. Thanks for trying to help though

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1