WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

hercharminglife
04-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Has anyone reading here, used a superior dropship company for the above products? I would love any and all references.

experience
04-22-2013, 12:54 PM
It appears that nobody can recommend a good dropshipper.

Jewelry is one of the easiest product lines to source direct from the factory in China.(HK or Taipei)

Much of the industry is very small, and a lot of it can be found in HK or Taipei, making personal visits quite easy and economical.

For those who cannot or will not spend the time or money to travel, sourcing from a safe site is obligatory, but not the multitude of sites that I see blithely mentioned on the forum time after time.

While I say it is one of the easiest product types to source direct, it is also one that abounds with dodgy suppliers, some of whom never supply anything beyond a sample to get you in.

Buying from drop shippers in this product category is throwing away huge potential profits. I know, because during 22 years of importing I and my franchisees often imported sterling silver items that we would sell for 8 to 10 times what they cost landed. Try matching that by buying from a dropship wholesaler.

And no, you do not have to place big orders. I teach how to buy small quantities even if a factory quotes big MOQ.

experience
06-26-2013, 03:19 PM
Try wholesale.net. I already bought from them (but haven't tried their dropship service). They are a legit seller and they sell their items in a very cheap price. Some items will only cost you $1 or even cheaper. Hard to believe right? But it is definitely true. :D

Maybe people might believe it if that website was alive, but a whois search shows it to be parked. The business by that name is obviously not trading.

AuctionDebtEliminator
08-20-2013, 07:31 AM
Maybe people might believe it if that website was alive, but a whois search shows it to be parked. The business by that name is obviously not trading.

In addition, though,

Fashion and jewelry as an industry (as far as dropshipping is concerned) is one of the most saturated industries there is.

I'll give you a list of saturated industries so that you're not wasting a lot of time:

Books, baby, electronics, fashion, jewelry, dog, cat, anti-aging, supplements, hunting, fishing, etc.

However, on eBay there are still thousands of categories and niches to choose from. Dropshipping isn't the only avenue to profit - and there are plenty of ways to make money.

You just have to know HOW to make money by predicting profit BEFORE hand.

The market research isn't that hard, but it is absolutely vital to do.

RetailTrail
09-27-2013, 10:05 AM
Tough industries to get into. But if your looking for dropshippers, I use WorldWideBrands and Salehoo. I like WorldWideBrands a little better since they have been around longer.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1