WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Eye
04-01-2013, 06:24 AM
I spent all weekend trying to get my goal for Origami Owl and didn't have much extra time to play At Home. LOL.

I got to talk with Lisa a bit on the phone, which was AWESOME!

I am curious about the flash sales. I saw a post today that said something about today being the last day for this sale, and another one starts on Tues. How often do they change?

THANKS!

lisabathome
04-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Hi Eileen, It was awesome chatting with you the other day. The flash sales are such an amazing opportunity to reach a lot of different customers - for example today we have cuisinart on sale tomorrow it could be art, or rugs or kids products - always something different and a new falsh sale starts every Tuesday morning. It is so fun to see what will be next.

Eye
04-01-2013, 08:52 AM
Do we get a heads up on Flash sales or is it a surprise for us to? LOL

lisabathome
04-01-2013, 09:09 AM
We usually do get a heads up in an e-mail - I will check mine right now and see if it's there.

lisabathome
04-01-2013, 01:48 PM
Tomorrow's flash is on Color Splash which is kitchen gadgets and Madison collection - high end bath towels and robes.

SavvyMom
04-02-2013, 06:30 PM
Lisa, who sends you the email about the Flash Sales? I have never received an email about this.

lisabathome
04-02-2013, 07:31 PM
While we usually get one - this week we did not - I got an answer on our company FB page and then shared it here.

SavvyMom
04-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Oh, okay Lisa, thanks! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1