WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : What is your decorating style

lorah
03-28-2013, 02:02 AM
I am kind of eclectic, however, I am a HUGE fan of shabby chic, cottage, romantic style. I love all the whites and pastels and lace and pearls etc. I can't wait for Spring cleaning so that I can start painting and re-doing my home. My husband is not a fan of the "foo foo" BUT since I am the one home 24/7 I figure I should be able to have my home just exactly the way I want it. How about you? What are your favorite things?

SavvyMom
03-28-2013, 05:46 AM
I'm eclectic too but I love traditional, country cottage, shabby chic. I love spaces that feel cozy, warm and inviting. :)

lisabathome
03-28-2013, 06:55 AM
I like a little bit of everything - we are a military family so I def. like the Americana products that we carry - I also really love that we have something for everyone - I used to do these awesome theme parties where we would use our products to redecorate the hostesses home - it was so much fun and everyone got such great ideas :)

lorah
03-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Hi Lisa,
Those parties sound like they would be great fun! I think I love teaching about home decorating as much as selling product!

juliedanielle
03-28-2013, 07:23 AM
I am pretty eclectic too. I like to find stuff at thrift stores and it tends to be a little bit of everything besides anything too modern.

lisabathome
03-28-2013, 08:54 AM
Lorah, they are, I always had amazing sales at those parties - if you do home parties at some point and want me to send you how I did it - I would be happy to share :)

lorah
03-28-2013, 09:55 AM
I would love to know how you did it Lisa, thank you! I do want to do home parties as some point, I just can't swing it right now.

ajones24
05-03-2013, 04:50 AM
I shop at garage sales,thrift stores,and consignment stores! I love it!

lisabathome
05-03-2013, 09:53 AM
don't forget Estate sale - you can find amazing pieces!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1