WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Have you used polish pottery?

rebeccasmeals
03-26-2013, 07:30 AM
We fell in love with polish pottery while stationed overseas in Europe.
We have been using it for 15 years and started our family/female owned business 2 years ago.

I haven't been on wahm in a long time (raising 4 kids and launching the company) but was curious how many of the wahmers are familiar with polish pottery? If os, can you help us out on a quick question?

What is your favorite type of piece to use? What is the benefits you like the most using it?

We are working on some new marketing pieces as we are launching our sales reps divisions to new areas.It is always fun to get a fresh new perspective of users of polish stoneware - especially as busy moms which is why I jumped on this page.

Recently, we had our 4 kids pick out their own cereal bowl and mug in the pattern of their choice (We have about 100 patterns). Now, this mommy knows who has left their cereal bowl or hot cocoa mug on the table:). My 3 year old also passes out the bowls/plates to others as she knows the pattern that she person picked out.

Thanks in advance!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1