WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Preferred Customer?

Linda Hinkle
03-25-2013, 10:31 PM
What is the preferred customer option and how would I benefit signing up to be one? How much product would I have to buy each month and would I receive a discount TIA ~ Linda

nbfbaw
03-27-2013, 06:48 AM
Linda, I double checked on this for you. We actually do not have a preferred customer option any longer. I have spoken with the owner and they will be removing this from the website. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you love our products and would like to have the savings this might be an option for you.

Basic Coach

This plan is for our consultants who are looking to purchase product for personal use and do not have the need for a website or the desire to build a down-line. This plan is activated with the purchase of one of our enrollment kits and a monthly $10.00 retail sales requirement.

Linda Hinkle
03-27-2013, 09:54 AM
Oh that makes sense couldn't figure out why it mentioned it but then didn't explain it :D that's what I was thinking to0 about the Basic Coach.

I'm loving the Snow Vanilla Hot Cocoa now I wish I had bought more just wasn't sure when I ordered it. I wanted to make the Vanilla Dessert Mix bought the cream cheese then got home and saw I needed whipped cream so off to the store to get that now LOL!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1