WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question

binky
03-25-2013, 04:59 PM
I do not sell Avon, but I am in need of making $1500.00 per month consistently. So can this be done by selling Avon and if so can you accomplish it by just selling over the internet?

If not does anyone know of any low cost legit business or home job where this is possible?

Thanks in advance
Binky

ThinkBig22
03-25-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey Binky,

$1500 is achievable, it is not so much what company you chose, but the effort you will put in.

If you are planning to start a home based business, like Avon for example, don't expect to make a lot of money right from the start. If you are new at this type of stuff, there is a big learning curve, most people don't make very much money their first year when trying to do anything online. (Which is why most fail, they give up too early.)

You must have realistic expectations or you will get discouraged and give up. Pick a company that has products you love and use, then put in effort learning the business, learning marketing, and growing as a person. Everything else will fall into place.

*In*2*Win*
03-25-2013, 11:04 PM
You CAN make up to 50% of what you sell with Avon
and its only $10 to join.

BUT - it CAN take awhile to promote your business to get to that level
and most do not do it solely online

Guess it depends on YOU
I am a top seller, but I would say only 20 to 25 % come from my online sales. Avon is really a face to face biz in the most part. We love our customers and get to know them.

If you are the guru of online sales, though, who knows! i am a firm believer of never saying never :)

Good luck to you and if you have questions I am a pm away
Bonnie

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1