WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

thepodandthepea
03-22-2013, 09:38 AM
Being a Newbie I am unfamiliar with how to go about finding, meeting an recruiting affiliates. I would love to hear tips and advice from some pros if you are willing to share with me before I get started :)

Thanks so much!
jen

danasurvey
03-22-2013, 11:13 AM
Hi Jen,

Have you created your own blog or website yet? That might be a good first step.

Also, try finding different groups, sites, social networks, forums, etc. where people might share an interest in your product or service.

Get the word out any way you can. Just be sure not to spam and follow the rules of other sites, etc.

veronica.l
03-22-2013, 02:28 PM
Hi Jen,

I know you are working on your site. Did you decide to go with Clickbank??

A few things that affiliates look at:
Appealing site
Converting site
Commission
Gravity

It is also good to have a specific page for affiliates with banners and other helpful data...
I would suggest that you track everything so if people ask you have the numbers to back it up.

I know this can be hard in the beginning... but over time it will get easier. I would make sure that my own traffic converts before I go after affiliates...

Being a Newbie I am unfamiliar with how to go about finding, meeting an recruiting affiliates. I would love to hear tips and advice from some pros if you are willing to share with me before I get started :)

Thanks so much!
jen

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1