WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Educational Testing Service (ETS)

Mestique Boutique
03-20-2013, 07:19 PM
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone is currently working for them?

Ivorygirl
03-21-2013, 06:49 AM
I score CAHSEE with them.

Mestique Boutique
03-21-2013, 01:51 PM
Ohh great. What's the process like if you don't mind sharing. I forgot I even applied. It was mid February. I applied for the Wyoming: SAWS Rater and received an offer email and now I'm waiting for more paperwork. I tried to search around for payrates and I saw in older posts on WAHM about $9-10/hr, and on another site $25-30 or so, lol. Whats the real pay range?! Do they still offer blocks of time, like 4 hours or full time?

Thanks!!

Ivorygirl
03-22-2013, 06:47 AM
Ohh great. What's the process like if you don't mind sharing. I forgot I even applied. It was mid February. I applied for the Wyoming: SAWS Rater and received an offer email and now I'm waiting for more paperwork. I tried to search around for payrates and I saw in older posts on WAHM about $9-10/hr, and on another site $25-30 or so, lol. Whats the real pay range?! Do they still offer blocks of time, like 4 hours or full time?

Thanks!!

I don't know the specific pay rate for SAWS, but I think it is likely to be the lower end of the spectrum you named!
ETS does offer the 4 hr. blocks that must be scheduled well in advance of the scoring dates.

Mestique Boutique
03-22-2013, 02:43 PM
Thanks! I'm still waiting to hear back on the next portion.

Mama2XLW
04-08-2014, 06:05 AM
I score the TOEIC for ETS and I love it.

websurveymom
04-28-2014, 12:00 PM
I do not work for them but I did take a few tests of them and I bet they must be very profitable business because they charge a lot of money from test takers and they have so many test takers around the world all the time, so it must be great to work for them. :)